𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

*

Right now I'm finding myself in a land rover

Right now I'm finding myself in a land rover. Together with Beatrix and Bloom. We are currently going to Aster Dell, that's what we think is Blooms birth place.

"What am i even doing here?" I ask as i sit in the backseat of the car, with Bloom in the passenger seat and Beatrix driving.

"Hmm. Let's just say for emotional support." Beatrix answers while looking at me in the mirror.

I frown at her vague answer. "Why would Bloom need emotional support?" I ask.

This is getting more and more confusing and I'm not that sure anymore if i should trust Beatrix.

"You'll figure that out Sat. I'm going to call you Sat, Saturn is way too long." Beatrix answers with a smirk. Again with those vague answers, and that makes me doubt her even more.

———

"How long until we get there? My back is getting sore." I complain while I'm laying down on the backseat of the suv.

"Stop complaining Saturn, you've been doing it for the past half hour." Bloom says while laughing at me.

"How can i not complain? I've never been this uncomfortable in a car!" I say while wiggling around, trying to get more comfortable.

Bloom laughs again. "Probably because you're not in your princess carriage." When she realises what she says she turns to me, wide eyed. "Shit."

"What do you mean 'princess carriage'? Don't tell me we have another princess running around the school." Beatrix says with a smile but when she sees our shocked faces she realises it's true. "Oh shit. We do have another princess. Don't worry, i won't tell."

And she smirks at me through the mirror. I wouldn't be so worried if it was someone i trust but I definitely don't trust Beatrix, there's just something about her.

"But don't worry, we're here." Beatrix says and she turns off the car and gets out, me and Bloom follow her.

When i walk out of the car i see the beautiful landscape, the big stones, tall grass and high coastline that the big waves crash into. But no buildings.

"So, where is this weird town, i don't see any buildings here?" I ask as we walk closer to the coast. "Are you really sure this is the right place?"

Beatrix look at me with a raised eyebrow. "I'm positive." Is all she says. Mysterious weirdo.

"How could a town be marked on a map if it's on the side of a mountain?" Bloom asks looking around confused.