XX

╭──── ✩ ────╮
BABY HARRY
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER TWENTY

I WOKE UP ON MY comfortable mattress, with a masculine arm draped over my midrift. Ever since Sirius and I left Hogwarts, we had been staying in a flat in Diagon Alley— since that was usually the location of most of our order missions. For us, it was home. With the joyful atmosphere, and colorful furniture. This was all we needed. Although occasionally we found ourselves visiting the potters. No not Euphemia and Fleamont; instead it was Lily and James, along with their newest addition— Harry.

"Come on love, Lily asked me to babysit Harry today.." I mumbled against Sirius' chest, regretting my agreement to look after the toddler so early.

He groaned, "do we have to.." he mumbled, wrapping his arms tighter around me— almost making me want to forget about my duties and just stay in bed all day.

"Love..if we do that Lily might provoke our godparent title." I teased, sitting up feeling a sudden chill run over my body. Looking down I noticed I was not wearing, well, anything.

"Bloody hell, where are my clothes." I groaned, climbing from bed and beginning my search for the missing coverage.

"Eh, I don't know, maybe you should stay like this." Sirius joked, now sitting on the edge of the bed as he wiggled his eyebrows at me. Making me let out a breathy giggle before I finally found what I was looking for.

"If I was naked all the time love, it wouldn't be special when I undressed for you, now would it." I giggled, throwing on the last piece of my outfit— which consisted of a pair of denim flare jeans and a midnight blue turtleneck.

"Ready to go see little prongs?" I asked, walking over to him and helping him up form his seat on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah let's get going-"

"Sirius." I cut in, crossing my arms in front of him. Before looking him up and down.

"What- oh I'm naked!" He jumped up and ran over to his own dresser, where he pulled out a brown striped sweater and some black jeans before doing a spin for me.

"Perfect, now we may go." I giggled, linking his arm with mine— and within seconds we were standing in front of the potters house.

The place was small, yet livable, with a beautiful porch and and even more elegant exterior. It was everyone's dream home, located smack in the middle of a wizarding neighborhood.