Explanation

A/N: This was supposed to be updated yesterday, sorry

A/N: This was supposed to be updated yesterday, sorry. Also I tried to answer all y'all questions and if it don't make sense, oh well. Suck it up.

What in the Andi Mack type shit is this?

First it was Jania, now it's Kay? Why the fuck do I keep getting lied to? I always find myself in a life changing situation bruh. And it's the fact that nobody saying shit, which means it gotta be true.

I shouldn't even be surprised, it's always some shit. I've never had a happy moment last long without sumin' happening.

I'm so tired of being lied to.

Outta every life I could've lived..

"Is it true?" I asked, voice breaking as my eyes watered.

"Kind.." Kentrell started.

"Is it true?" I avoided eye contact.

"Yes."

I turned around and walked out the kitchen, with everybody behind me.

"Kind please let us explain." Kentrell begged.

I looked up at him, and rolled my eyes. "What is their to explain? You and Jania lied to me, for what? Finally having my "parents" in my life wasn't supposed to be this stressful. What else have you lied about? Are you even my real father?"

"Yes Kind, i am. If you would just lemme explain." He responded as I wiped my tears away.

I was so tired of crying, but everytime something good happens, something bad is right around the corner, waiting to make my life a living hell more then it already is.

"You got 5 minutes." I mumbled.

"Me and Kay had you at a young age, when we both barely knew eachother but hung around the same friend group. We were high when we made you. It wasn't until a month into the pregnancy that Kay decided to tell me. And the only reason she told me was to get money for an abortion, but shit I couldn't afford it and I didn't wanna get rid of my seed, so I forced her to keep it."

"By the time we found out what gender you were, our parents had found out and since she was too far into the pregnancy Kay family wanted to give you up for adoption. Sherhonda wasn't happy about you, but she didn't wanna give you up for adoption."

"After Kay had you, She didn't even wanna be in the same hospital room as you, She would always push you out in the hall, or in another hospital room. She didn't even sign the birth certificate. When me and Jania was together at the time, she did."

"You didn't know, but you got 2 last names, gaulden and meshell. We barely wrote gaulden down when we signed you up for school or other stuff but you had another last name. It was always, Kind Alana Meshell Gaulden."

"Anyway After she was finally released from the hospital, I took you in instead of Kay. Kay disappeared for a week until she finally decided she wanted to take "care" of you."

"You would stay with me for a week, and Kay for another and it would be like that for like a month until I started noticing bruises on you. When I asked Kay about it she skraight up told me she caused those bruises and that she didn't want chu alive so I ended up getting full custody of you."

"A couple months before you got.. kidnapped. You and Jania grew a tight mother and daughter bond. So when I told her about you being taken, she flipped because she had grown attached to you and treated you like you were hers."

I stared at him. "What about when me and Jania first met. She was crying, and saying I looked just like her."

"I wasn't referring to me. If you put both you and Kay's picture together, y'all looked so much alike. And it made me mad because I was more like a mother to you then her." Jania explained.

"The dna test?"

"Mines came back positive and janias didn't. The next day I went back. Couple bandz made the doctor take another sample of my saliva and just put Jania name on the paper..." Kentrell mumbled.

I sniffled. "Y'all had this shit planned out? Y'all was never gone tell me who my real sperm carrier was were y'all? I bet if Kay never showed up on our door step, I wouldn't know now."

Everybody was silent, but Kay held that cocky smirk as if i wouldn't go over their an pop her in her shit.

Parent or not.

"Kin-

"Speed this shit up.. I don't have all day." Kay rolled her eyes.

I felt my hand twitch but I had to pull myself together.

"She's not going with you, your an unfit parent." Jania told her.

"And by what I just heard, your not to good of a parent either.. letting her be touched under your roof? I'm unfit though." She smirked.

"Kacey c'mere." Just as I said that, jania flew towards Kay and they instantly started fighting.

Kacey started screaming and crying as I tried to hurry up and take him out of the room.

I went up to my room, shut and locked my door then sighed.

Fuck my life.

~

A/N: Should make sense. I tried, shit.