after party - 04

"here you go." Akaashi said as he helped you put on your dress. "are you sure you're alright?" his hands were at your waist, reassuring you.

you took a deep breath before nodding. "i'm fine—happy that we don't have to go to the studio or meet with Ukai till next week." you put on your purse and looked at your neck in the mirror. "uhh," you covered your scar with your hair. "since i can't use my scarf anymore.."

the scarf had ended up being non-reusable, after the boys had cummed on your face last night. Akaashi chuckled, "you wanna start heading out?" you nodded. Suna had left earlier, being called by his manager. Akaashi offered to drive you since he had no plans for the day.

you were walking weirdly, but you tried to walk as normal as you could. you both exited his house, you looked around you, making sure there were no photographers or any person at all. you covered your face with your hand as you made your way to the car. he opened the door for you and you thanked him.

he got in himself and turned on his car. "you have a really nice car.." you said as you looked at the interior. Akaashi had a Black 2021 McLaren 750LT.

"thanks, i don't drive it much since i'm usually out with my team and manager

"thanks, i don't drive it much since i'm usually out with my team and manager. do you drive?" Akaashi asked. you shook your head.

"i was always busy going to events and dance classes so i never really got to learn. either way, it looks scary driving.." you replied, giggling.

"well," he put his hand on your thigh. "if you ever need someone to teach you, you know you got me." he chuckled. you nodded with a smile and looked out the window.

driving into the block, you noticed a certain someone outside the building. "holy fuck..." you let out under your breath. you sighed, covering your scar with your hair again and grabbing your purse.

 you sighed, covering your scar with your hair again and grabbing your purse

"thank you for the ride, i'll see you at the studio." you said with a smile. Akaashi nodded with a smile and waved back to Akane, who put up a smile when she saw him.

"have a good day." Akaashi said respectfully and then drove away.

Akane looked around, making sure nobody was looking, then sent a hard slap to your left cheek, your face flew to the right and you clutched your cheek as it was stinging. "fucking whore, think this is what i meant to get close with them." Akane said seething through her teeth. "get inside!" she gripped your hair and dragged you inside the building, letting go as you entered the lobby.