Chapter twenty-nine

A/N
My favourite artist just released a new song a little bit ago. I love it!!! Watch it if you like rap music. It's not the swearing kind. It's way better! My opinion.

When school was out Sophie's friends all barged into her room and made themselves comfortable wherever they could. Except Fitz.

Tam of course went to stand in his corner.

"I come bearing a gift!" Keefe said, rolling a wheelchair into her room.

"Yay, now I can move on my own," she smiled.
"Wait, how am I supposed to get down the stairs?"

"You have Stalker Boy to help with that," he pointed to Tam.

Tam rolled his eyes and leaned on the wall.

"Ooh! I forgot," Sophie clapped her hands. "I made a poster. Come here." She waved Keefe over and had him help her into the wheelchair.

She bent over and pulled open a drawer with all of her projects she did while she was stuck in bed. She grabbed a black paper that had "Tams Corner" written in pink glitter.

She rolled over to her desk where Dex sat and took the stapler from it.

Sophie went over to Tam and stood painfully in front of him. She reached over his head trying not to react to the pain from her sprained arms and fractured legs. She stapled that poster above his head and smirked at him.

He looked at her for a second then looked above his head and immediately gave her a look that said "seriously?" in a very Tam way.

Sophie sat back in the wheelchair and asked; "how much do like your corner?" With a smiled on her face.

"Wow," he said sarcastically. "You should be Linh's twin."

Sophie laughed than wheeled herself back to her bed and climbed back in.

"So, any way to make me not bored out of my brain?" She asked.

"Yup!" Biana said and stood up,she left the room and told everyone to follow.

"How am I supposed to walked down the stairs?" Sophie called.

"Do your job Tam!" Biana called back.

Dex took down the wheelchair and Tam came over to Sophie and picked her up in his arms.

"Why is this my job?" He grumbled.

"I'm guessing because you're always somewhere around me," Sophie said.

He carried her out of her room and down the stairs. Again Grady and Edaline were sitting in the living room giving them weird looks.

"Hey," Edaline laughed.

"Hi Mrs Ruewen," Biana said.

"Um, why does Dex have a wheelchair?" Grady asked while glaring at Tam.

Dex placed it down and Tam set her in it.

"So Sophie can walk without it hurting her legs from the soreness," Dex explained.

Sophie waved goodbye to her parents and wheeled herself out onto the porch.

"They're still stairs guys," Sophie said.

Tam took the handles on the back of the wheelchair and wheeled her down the stairs, Sophie protesting at every bump.

"That was rude," she complained.