Just the Two of Us

Picking her robe up off the floor and wrapping it around herself Hermione took her place on Snapes lap. She was sad that Lucius left but she also felt relieved that Severus said he would move into the manor with them.

"Do you have anything you have to do today?" She put her head on the potions masters shoulder. He kissed her forehead.

"My day is clear. We can do whatever you desire pet." Severus said in his low sexy voice.

"Severus?"

"Hmmm?"

"I'm sorry about blurting out that thing I said earlier.  I didn't intend to tell you just yet. I realize it's quick and I knew you may not want to hear it yet. I don't expect you to say it." Her voice was soft and sweet and melted her former professors heart.

"I liked hearing it." Severus pulled her face up to look at him. "Who wouldn't want to hear a beautiful witch is in love with him." He kissed her lips softly then pulled back.

"Thank you for saying yes." Hermione whispered into his ear. Severus smiled and nodded.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" He asked.

Hermione's heart began to beat loud in her ears. She nodded yes. Severus scooped her up and headed for the bedroom. Just before they reached the bedroom door Hermione stopped him.

"Severus, I'm nervous."

"Why pet?" He gently put her feet down so she could stand. She didn't say anything. Severus gave her a minute but she was obviously struggling to say what was on her mind. "Look at me Hermione. Is it because Lucius isn't here?" She nodded and looked up at him. Worried she hurt his feelings. "We don't have to do anything. We can wait till Lucius comes back."

"No. I don't want to wait. I'm just nervous." Her voice was small. He pulled her to him and hugged her tight. He held her head against his chest and pet her curls to try and calm her nerves. Hermione took his hand in hers and pulled him into the bedroom.

"I'm not nervous because Lucius isn't here exactly. I'm nervous because it's just the two of us. I don't know if I'll be the same or be what you want without him here." Severus looked puzzled. "I'm sure that makes absolutely no sense, but- well - Lucius makes me feel brave. I feed off of him. He encourages me toward you. He knows how much I want you but I think years of being your student is in my mind. Years of trying not to think about you in that way. I don't think of myself as your former student when he's here. His presence changes the dynamic. When you and I are alone my heart races. It's like being a school girl again." Hermione picked up his hand and put it over her heart. He could feel her heart pounding.

"When did you start thinking of me like that?" His brow furrowed.

Hermione's face went bright red. "I'm not sure exactly, it started when I was maybe - 16. When I saw you at the manor all those feelings came flooding back. I brushed them off as school girl fantasies. But, they're not. I don't think they ever were. But then I was with Lucius and I got to know you as you are now. The feelings were still there, Lucius saw it. He saw how you looked at me too. Lucius made it ok for us to be together. He made me brave.

Severus swallowed. He understood what she was saying but it was a lot to process. His little witch was full of surprises today. The revelation that she loved him, that she wanted him to live with them, and now the knowledge of how long she's felt like this. He didn't want her to feel she had to be brave with him. He wanted her to be herself and relaxed. He wanted her to let him take the lead.

"Hermione." Snape took her to the bed. "Listen to me." He sat down and pulled her down to his lap. Severus knew what he wanted to say. He just had to find the right words. "I don't need you to be the courageous one. I don't expect the dynamic between you and I to be anything like it is when Lucius is here. I expect it will be completely different." Severus rubbed his forehead. "When you first started coming to the manor I'll admit you were nothing more to me than my former student. It was your passion for knowledge and books and brewing that awakened my senses. Lucius loves you for your sense of adventure, your curiosity, and your open heart. He brings those things out in you." Severus paused. "At the core of things, most of my life has been spent teaching. I'm use to being in control, I'm use to taking the lead, I'm use to being responsible for other people. I'm use to protecting others best interests. These things apply with you as well. Not only because that is what I offered you when you were my student but because that's who I am and those things apply to every area of my life. It's not something I can turn off. You're not a child anymore, but I'm still this way. Do you understand what I'm saying?" Severus furrowed his brow. "You are a beautiful woman, you excite me more than you could ever imagine but I fully understand the dynamic between us is unique. Tell me you understand."

"I think so."

"I just want you to be you. You don't have to always be adventurous or take on things you think I would like because Lucius told you. Although I love all those things but they're best left to our time with Lucius. Maybe it's the Slytherin testosterone when we're all together." He laughed. "It makes sex with the three of us amazing. I think when it's just the two of us, and we can focus our attentions directly on one another,  it will be something completely different. You can feel safe and calm and let me take care of you. It's what I'm good at. It's also okay for you to think of me being your teacher. I may not be that now but I was for years and if those thoughts about me are still there your fantasies don't have to be discarded. I'd actually be glad if they were still there. Sometimes it feels good to be naughty." He teased but then kissed her to reassure her that it was all okay.

Tears welled up in Hermione eyes. "Severus, I don't even know what to say. I mean, well- I know what I want to say, but" she sniffled and looked into his black eyes.

"You can say it pet. I'm not afraid to hear it. I will say it back, I just need some time if that's alright?"

"Of course it is. I love you."

"I promise you Hermione Granger I will say it. It's just not something I'm use too. Keep telling me you love me and I'll get there." Severus kissed her lips. He could taste the salt of her tears. "I promise." He whispered. He held her tight for a few minutes where nothing was said. They just listened to each other breath and Hermione's heart rate returned to normal.

"Why don't you relax and take a nap pet. I'll be in the library if you need anything." Hermione nodded and crawled under the blankets.

"Severus, will you stay with me?"

Severus removed his frock coat and shoes and crawled into bed and held her. Hermione felt a huge sense of relief. How is it Severus understood her so well. Lucius brought her body to life. She did things with him and for him that she would have never considered otherwise. Especially bringing another person into their relationship. She was ever so grateful he did though. Severus was right about Slytherin testosterone too. She was electrified with sexual energy when all three of them were together. She was in a constant state of arousal and wanted to be naked all the time. She couldn't even keep her clothes on at breakfast. She felt powerful that two of the most formidable wizards she knew would spend their time worshiping her and pleasuring her. She felt power in controlling their pleasure as well. When she and Lucius were alone it was similar to when Severus joined them except Lucius was more loving and tender. He said things to her that were sweet and it was less about fucking and more about feelings and love. She wondered if that was what she was getting into with Severus. It's one thing to have animalistic wild sex but quite another to feel like your heart could burst from love. Severus also made her feel that she wasn't strange for still feeling like one of his students. It did feel amazing to think she was in the arms of her professor, that he had been inside of her. That he lusted after her. She may be grown up now and there was nothing wrong with them being together but the knowledge that at one time it would have been completely inappropriate excited her. After all it was just a fantasy and fantasies can't be policed.