25

This wasn't supposed to happen. He wasn't supposed to come back to the house. But he told her he wouldn't leave her. Not with Yoongi. He said he didn't trust him. He was right the have doubts. But Yoongi would never intentionally hurt her.
She tip toed into the bedroom slipping out of her shoes when the light turned on.
"You missed dinner." She closed her eyes and then turned around smiling.
"I thought you was asleep. Sorry baby... we got a flat tire." Yoongi watched her from his chair
"A flat tire huh? Why didn't you call me?" She pulled on a T-shirt smiling a little.
"I didn't want to bother you. I know how busy you are these days." It seemed responsible. He gave a nod showing he accepted the weak excuse.
"You could never bother me baby... mother called by the way." She did her best not to act disgusted when he said it. "She told me she's coming to stay for a while. When we have the baby. You know help out." Nari put her clothes in the laundry trying bit to look displeased.
"That would be lovely." He got up walking over wrapping his arms around her waist.
"I can tell her no if you want to..."
"Whatever you want, whatever makes you happy, sir."
"Sir?" He pulled away with a frown, she only ever called him that when she found herself in trouble or... when his mother was around. "Oh I see," he backed off a little. "You're still mad about what she said the other day."
"No. I just think I better start behaving as she wants before-"
"Before what?" He found himself agitated and she looked up at him.
"Before she comes to stay with us." Yoongi gave a nod and nodded over to the bed.
"Come. You look tired." She walked over to the bed calming in between the sheets with a huff. "I think I'll tell her not to bother. I much prefer you as yourself."

And tell her not to bother he did. But it was useless. The next morning she was already in the kitchen. She had decided to come and stay from now until further notice claiming Nari would need all the help possible. Yoongi could almost foresee the explosion that was coming.
"Good morning." Nari mumbled walking over to give her husband a kiss but she was tutted at. She looked over at the woman and stopped herself. "Sir." She said and sat down at the table.
"No dear. The head of the table are reserved for the men of the family, even when absent. A woman's place is the kitchen. Come." She almost rolled her eyes and Yoongi frowned noticing the lack of 6 particular men in the room.
"Mother, where is everyone."
"Oh I sent them off to start working on their daily tasks. A man never eats with his staff Yoongi. You should know this." Nari finished cleaning and looked over at the two eating while Yoongi read the paper.
"I'm going to get dressed."
"You haven't been excused dear. Ask properly. A lady doesn't demand things." Nari felt as though she might crack when Yoongi finally looked up.
"May I be excused, sir?" She asked sweetly and he gave her a nod feeling awful for it as she left the room.
"Must you been so harsh on her?"
"She needs discipline Yoongi."
"She's a human being. Not a maid. She isn't the help. She's my wife."
"As you keep reminding me." She said in disapproval. After a moment he got up to wash his plate when his mother stopped him.
"A man doesn't clean his own things Yoongi. That's not your job." Nari appeared finally ready for her day. "And where on earth are you going dressed like that?" She looked down at the black dress and heels. She had on a long black coat and Yoongi looked over in confusion. "You do not let her leave the house in that?"
"What?" He said honestly tired of this already and it had been 3 hours.
"This won't do. Back upstairs. I am going to by some new clothes for you. A lady should be modest. Not showing herself off to everyone." Nari thought she might bite through her tongue at this point. "Yoongi, what are your plans for the morning?"
"I-"
"Cancel them. You are going to learn to discipline your wife. Go and visit your uncle. See how his wife and daughters act."
"Mother I-"
"I wasn't asking." She left the house with a slam of the door and Nari was looking at him almost shaking with anger.
"Princess..." she took a deep breath and cleared her throat.
"May I be excused, sir?" He huffed stepping closer to her.
"Nari, please don't..."

It had been a few weeks since that awful day of constant digs. Yoongi still hated everything they were doing. He felt like a preforming monkey in front of his mother every second. Today was a strange one. Yoongi was sat at the table when Nari walked in his mother close behind.
"Walk with your back straight. For goodness sake girl." He looked up trying not to get himself to mad and she was told to go and finish something to do.
"She still isn't pregnant."
"I know." Yoongi said plainly again feeling annoyed.
"Is there something wrong with her Yoongi?"
"What? No! How could you say that?" She looked over into the parlour which was on full view through the glass courtyard. She was speaking to Hoseok about something serious from the look on his face. Probably his mother.
"She's rather infatuated by your men."
"Their her friends mother. She doesn't get to have many because of your stupid rules."
"A wife doesn't need friends Yoongi a wife needs-"
"Discipline. I know."
"If she doesn't get pregnant soon I'll be forced to intervene." He slammed his fist on the table.
"You will do nothing. I won't let you degrade her like you and father did on our wedding night."
"Then fix it Yoongi. Get your child and then maybe she will become the wife you deserve."
"I've had enough of this." He walked out of the room shaking his head at her.