Chapter 7

Troy's pov
Oh my God when I picked up Lexi's call she told me she had been kidnapped and taken to a place named Eden-Bright station the place my dad bought for his goods which got destroyed by a flood I knew exactly where it was so I got onto my motorcycle and sped towards there when I reached I parked behind a bush and called Lexi to come out through the window when she did I tried to pull her it worked though until we got to her glorious curves I told her to chill cause she was freaking out but I took my words back when I heard someone try to open the door, I jerked her out with all the help from my enormous muscles and got on my bike only to hear the guy snitching on us and some others following us when one of them got really close I told Lexi to take the wheel as I tried to push the guy off his bike. Before I knew it I heard a crash and Lexi was on the ground I got so distracted and the guys tried to tie me up I so that I was outnumbered and gave up but not before I screamed "run Lex run for help"
after that I saw Lexi hesitantly run as some guys went after her when I saw that there were not many guys I kicked one of them in the chin and another in the tummy and ran as I was running I saw a familiar car passing it was my dad's he stopped told me to get in and I did only for him to take me back to Eden-Bright station when we got there he told one of the guys to lock me in the same room they locked Lexi in, then when I asked him why he was doing this he just mumbled revenge and left me in a confused state.

Lex's pov
Mom they're here what do we do ok Lexa remember what I told you about this happening to your dad I got this hon trust me as soon as my mom said that she asked me to throw the three matress out the window and so I did then she asked me to jump I did but as soon as I did I told my mom to jump and when she was about to the door flew open and one of the guys snatched her by the arm and I saw him drag my mom in a van and drive away I was speechless I wanted to help her but I knew if the found me they'd kill us all and if I let them take my mom they'd ask her a lot of questions so they'd let her live . Don't worry mom I said I we find who is doing this why and make sure that they're felt with if that's the last thing I do after that I called a taxi and went home to think and clear my mind when I reached home I was only halfway in when I got an idea why didn't I think of this before .

Troy's pov
I sat in the small room thinking of reasons my dad would do such a thing and why he would wanna get Lexi after all these years why now after thinking for sometime I just dozed of . If you guys didn't know I'm telling you now I'm a light sleeper I was sleeping when I heard some men talking behind the door I put my ear on it to hear better and I recognized the voices immediately they belonged to my dad and his business partner Clement Lucias a business Mogul known for his player skill. I heard Clement say 'look Mr Hunter I don't want to disrespect you but if you push me to the max I will' Then I heard my dad say look Clement I got my son my own son because of that girl so I mean business that girl knows everything about 'THE BUSINESS' and I will get it out of her with the help of my son I even sent one of my boys to get her and they said she escaped but they managed to capture Maria before he could finish Clement bitterly said those boys must not touch a hair on Maria's head after saying that he just banged the door and left when I heard keys I went to pretend I was sleeping and when the person opened the door and came in I realized It wasn't my dad it was Clement and he looked suspiciously calm what did he want I just pretend to sleep as he came closer what did he want

Lexi's pov
I can't believe I hadn't thought of this before I know the place they kidnapped me I know two people involved and I recognize their faces I have enough proof to go to the police I took my key and headed for the police station when I reached I saw a man in uniform and asked him if I could see the station officer he rudely mumbled he'll be free in 28 minutes so I sat down and mumbled with my fingers until the man told me that the station officer was ready to see me when I entered his office I didn't look around I just greeted him and narrated the whole story to him he just sat there nodding and when I was done he said we should leave at once or the criminals would run away when we reached I told him not to turn on the sirene so they wouldn't hear us I looked through the small window and called out to Troy to come out through the window i realised that it was closed and could only be opened through the outside I opened it and he leaped out and before he could say anything I kissed him and yes he kissed back we got interrupted by one of the guys shouting police run the policeman of cause caught that one snitch and some two others when I asked one of the guys where my mom was they quickly snitched wow these people are not to be trusted they told me she was at an old warehouse in downtown Zorou street and guess who knew where it was you guessed it Troy we quickly got into the car and Troy directed us there when we reached the policeman got ahead of us and I saw my mom siting at a corner in a room through a window and she saw us and looked worried instead of happy then she managed to scream run its a trap then we heard a gunshot .

I hope y'all enjoyed this part remember to leave a comment and vote for every chapter pleeeeaaassssseeeee🥺🥺😇💖💗.