{Chapter 26} My experiences with Lucius Malfoy

Guys, I don't even know if I can actually share those things..
My friends follow me on this app.
Lord have mercy
Please, if I know you fr, don't read this, I beg you. 🙏🙏🙏
Let's go on with this chapter...

~~~~

1. Okay so Draco once invited me to go hangout at his place because why not yk.
I was being a total badass b!tch and said "yes".
😀😀😀
(This was in a random ass weekend btw)

Once we got there Narcissa immediately went to greet me, and let me tell you, SHE'S HOT ASF OMG I ALMOST SCREAMED RIGHT THERE HOLY DAMN

Okay, this isn't about Narcissa.. This isn't about Narcissa.. This isn't about Narcissa..

When Narcissa was done telling me shit about Draco his grades.. His actions.. His favourite food (in my dr his fav food is this soup that his mother makes every friday, honestly that's cute asf).. And.. So.. Much.. More..
BUT OKAY, after that Draco and I were gonna eat some lunch.
I thought that we would get some sandwiches and a drink and go idk where and just eat+drink it.
But his family had other plans..
Draco grabbed my wrist and ran to the dinning room where Narcissa and Lucius (fuck yes) were already seated.

Btw, this all happend BEFORE I scripted that no one could read my mind. So yes this is getting more and more interesting..

I sat down next to Draco, and I couldn't help but stare at Lucius.
I've seen him multiple times before, but OMG I never knew that people could look that hot taking a sip from their drink!
He saw me staring at him
and just stared back at me.

(I didn't notice that he catched me literally STARING at him, omg so embarrassing)

I was thinking about how hot his hands were and what kind of stuff he could do with those hands (sorry).

Guys.. warning.. this is gonna be embarrassing.. please be cautious.. this can make you feel embarrassed too..

Lucius whispered to me: "Only 1 way to find out (then my name)."

Narcissa and Draco were having their own conversation but omg.
No.
No.
No.
NO!!!!!!
God I just wanted to Avada Kedavra myself right there.
I should have done that.
I.should.have.done.that.
But I mean, yes, show me pls🙏🙏🙏

2. This happend on the same day btw, but ok ok, Draco asked Narcissa if I could stay here until school would start again.
He never asked me that?!?!?!??!?!?!
Narcissa was okay with it, so yeah I was forced to stay there.
Draco said that I would sleep in his room so I was like "Okay, fine".
No I don't like Draco in a sexual way, and no nothing sexual happend between us.

Once dinner was ready me and draco ran to the dinning room and sat down.
We were the first ones to arrive, so we talked about how annoying muggles are.
Little does he know..
After a couple of minutes Lucius and Narcissa entered the dinning room and sat down in their usual seat.
I immediately remembered what happend earlier and my cheeks became red asf in just a second.
Lucius noticed and stared at me for what felt like hours, and then joined Narcissa and Draco their conversation about this new professor at Hogwarts.
(No Idk who, sorry)
When I almost finished my food I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder and I looked up to see that only me and Lucius were left.😀
I didn't focus on their conversations and shit so that's prob why I didn't notice them leaving, but why was lucius STILL there though..?

Lucius: "About earlier.."

Haha no, guys, no, why, no, how, no, when, no, where, no, FREAKING WHAT?!😰

Lucius: "It will all happen, just be patient (my name)."

When he left the room I fell off of my chair.
Yes. That's what he said.
Sir.. I'm not patient..?!?!??!?!?

3. We fucked. No more details bye💋

4. He brought me some food (Draco said that I almost killed him bc I was on my period. It's true tho).
He was scared when he saw me so he just smiled, almost threw this weirdass food at me and slammed the door.
I mean, the food was good?😃

~~~~