𝟭𝟮. 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝘀

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥?"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥?"

"I could've been help." Zero whined as he swung on a swing he'd made using various plants, it was placed in a huge whole in the wall, that lead to a kitchen and dining room.

"Yes, various flowers and fruits you make will surely bring the rabid alpha pack down." Peter drawled out as he observed the 'swing' Zero was on, it was amazing honestly. He had a decent amount of knowledge on the supernatural, but when he tried to think of what Zero was nothing came to mind.

"I can't take waiting around like this, you know? It's nerve-racking. My nerves are racked. They're severely racked. Racked." Stiles ranted while looked out the giant window that showed the perfect view of the full moon.

"I could beat you unconscious and wake you when it's over." Stiles didn't pay any attention to the sentence, he doubted Peter would actually kill him. Plus he had a magical tree on his side Zero could easily whip up a dose of wolfsbane.

"You think Erica's really dead?" Stiles asked ignoring the multiple vines crawling around his feet, he assumed it was Zeros way of protecting him, though he didn't know why Zero had done the same to Peter.

"You think I really care?" Peter asked from his spot on the couch, he looked down at the vine that crawled its way over to him holding out a cluster of grapes, he looked over at Zero who wasn't paying much attention to him and took the grapes.

"I just... I don't understand the bank, though, okay? Wha... like, why wouldn't they chain them up in some underground lair or something? They're an alpha pack, right? So shouldn't they have a lair?" Zero thought it was funny how Stiles was overreacting to everything.

"They're werewolves, not bond villains." Zero actually laughed at Peter who was leaned back eating the grapes Zero gave him with closed eyes.

"Wait a sec. Wait a sec. Maybe they're living there. You know? Like, maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens." By the end of his rant Stiles had made his way to wear Zero was at.

"Wolf dens?" Zero and Peter asked at the same time. Zero wasn't very educated on werewolf's, but he assumed they wouldn't live in wolf dens. Scott didn't live in a wolf den, well not one he knew off.

"Yeah, wolf dens. Where do you live?" Stiles asked directed at Peter who was growing increasingly more annoyed with the sarcastic spazz.

"In an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods me and Zero used to hang out with each other there." Stiles mind was now going a mile per minute, this would explain why Zero didn't hate Peter.

"Whoa, really?" Stiles asked as Zero giggled from behind Stiles, he had caught on to the sarcasm in Peters voice.

"No, you idiot, I have an apartment downtown, Zero and i have never met." Stiles was disappointed about that, but his mind was still running wild.

"Okay, fine, but still, that just proves that there's something up with the bank. And why wait around for the full moon, huh? Why not just kill them whenever they want to?" Zero stopped swinging and took what Stiles was saying into consideration.

"Maybe they think it's poetic." Peter said still being very sarcastic.

"They've already had three full moons to be poetic." Stiles said as Zero sighed getting bored with just sitting around.

"Maybe we're not looking at the whole picture." Zero recited the sentence from his ELA class absentmindedly.

"And here you've only had one full hour to be so annoying..." Peter trailed off thinking about what Zero had just said.

"No, go ahead, finish what you were saying. I'm an... I'm annoying. What were you gonna say there?" Stiles was again being sarcastic as Zero let the vines around his feet become more present.

"What are the walls made of?" Peter asked sitting up making Stiles and Zero confused.

"What? Uh... I don't know, like, wood and brick or..." Stiles looked around the loft as Peter made his way to the table in front of the window Zero following close after.

"No, the vault, the vault, the walls, What are they made out of? Where would it say that? Doesn't say anything. Where... where would it say the materials, the type of stone?" Peter flipped threw the blueprints that laid on the table.

"Oh oh, hang on. Yeah, here, hang on. Here. It's gotta be in there." Stiles sat a stack of paper on the table.

"Is that it?" Zero asked pointed towards a box that was labeled Material.

"Hecatolite." Peter muttered as Zero silently cheered himself on, because he was actually being helpful.

"Is that awful? That sounds awful." Stiles grew more concerned when he noticed the look on Peters face.

"Get 'em on the phone. Call them. Now!" Peter yelled urgently as Stiles reached into his back pocket.

"Why?" Zero asked as his eyes started to flash their blazing pink, he knew whatever Peter was gonna say wouldn't be good.

"'Cause Boyd and that girl aren't gonna kill each other. They're gonna kill Derek and Scott." Peter said as the room fell into silence, everyone fearing for the worst.

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢!
𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢

𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢.

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 • 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 • 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈