Chapter 16

|F/R: Favorite Resturaunt|
|F/F:Favorite Food|
|S/C/N: Sea Crabs Name|
_________________________________________

You pouted as you stood next to Aaron. Aphmau and the other girls were taking the new girl, Jenna, out on a girl night out.

You asked if you could come but Aphmau said you couldn't because the resturaunt they were going to didn't allow kids.

So now you watched as she gave Aaron a list of what Celestia needs and what you need.

Before she could give Aaron a longer list, Aaron cut her off.

"Heh. You know I can take care of Celestia."

"I know I know. But. She's my baby. Yes you are my sweet little chubby baby! Ohh! And I'm gonna worry about you while I'm gone."

"What about me?" Aaron smirked.

"Oh. You have Celestia and Y/N. You'll be fine."

"Huh..I see..Well Celestia, Y/N, and I have our own day tonight. Right girls?" Celestia barked while you didn't answer.

"Speaking of Y/N, are you SURE you can take care of her? You know she can get pouty sometimes."

"No I don't." You glared.

"Uh-Huh. Remember, Y/N needs to get to bed by 9 or else she'll end up sleeping in. Especially if shes stayed up waaay to late. Ah! And you remember the number one rule with her right?"

"No chocolate. I remember." When Aaron, yourself, and Celestia left you continued to pout.

"How long as you going to do that?" "I dunno. Till I'm not mad anymore."

"Celestia. Make your sister happy."

Celestia barked and ran around your legs wanting you to pick her up.

You gave in and held her.

"I'm still mad." Aaron laughed at your statment.

As Stitch and Celestia played, you watched from the side.

"Everything okay Y/N?" Garroth smiled.

"Shes fine. Shes just being a baby." "Am not." "Are to." "AM NOT!" "ARE TOO!"

You glared at Aaron while he smirked smugly at you.

Eventually it was time to leave and Garrith said goodbye to Stitch.

Stitch gave Celestia a little goodbye nuzzle before you all left.

Aaron looked down and noticed you still weren't happy.

"Garroth. You can go on ahead to the house. And take Celestia with you."

"Alright! Come on girl!" Celestia wagged her tail and followed Garroth.

You looked up at Aaron confused.

"What do you want to do?" "Hmph..."

"Come on...Don't be like that. We can do anything you want okay? Anything."

"...Anything?" "Mhm." You thought for a moment for smiling.

"I want to go swimming for a little bit! And go to F/R!"

"Alright!" Aaron took hold of your hand and you two walked to the beach.

Not many people were around so you could run around without bumping into anyone.

You made a sandcastle as Aaron sat down and watched.

"Aaron! I made a sandcastle!" "Nice job!" "And a little crab is living inside! Can I keep it?"