Chapter 16

My hand touches the handle and I pull it down, the door opened a few inches before it is slammed shut and I'm pulled away from it by my other arm.

I'm yanked away a few meters from it as Mr Kyle goes to the door and locks it with an audible click.

Shit...

I'm shaking violently as I watch Mr Kyle.

"M-Mr Kyle, w-why did you lock the d-door?"

"So, we can talk. Uninterrupted" a smirk appearing back on his face.

"I don't want to talk."

"Hush now little girl." He coos and starts to walk over to me "you're so beautiful Casey" each step he takes I take one back.

"Stop" I whisper feeling the wall against my back.

"It's okay" he tries to reassure.

Tries...

"No, it's not!" I shout "none of this is okay!" My voice cracking with each word.

"Casey." He warns "stop shouting."

"Why, why should I? Oh yeah, because this is illegal! You're a teacher, I am your student!" My voice is getting increasingly loud.

"Stop!" He grunts through gritted teeth.

"Then let me go" I breathlessly plead.

"You are not going anywhere, not yet."

I ignore him and start to walk around him towards the door when he grabs my arm and slings me into the wall.

My entire left side impacting the wall, my shoulder and hip takes the brunt of the force, followed by my head, elbow and ankle. I slump to the floor.

Great now my ass hurts too.

I whine on the floor from pain. He starts to make his way over to me so I scramble to my feet, standing up just in time as the bell goes and he gets to me.

"Don't touch me. Let me go or I'll scream."

He laughs before placing his hands on my waist, the presents of them making my skin crawl "Silly girl" I try to push him off as he looks me up and down.

"Do you remember the last time we were like this?" He teases not looking at my face but my chest. "Believe it or not, I was grateful when you did what you did" he tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear, I move my head away. "I would have preferred to see you." he smirked "All of you" he spoke calm and softly, too calm.

"What? You mean when I kicked you so hard you lost your balls up your asshole?" He chuckled at this while I was wondering where the sudden confidence and, undoubtedly, stupidity came from.

"Yes. That." He chuckled out.

He moved closer to me, his lips grazing my ear, he licked my earlobe making me groan in disgust, I take a deep breath ready to scream.

His damn hand wraps around my mouth stopping any sound from coming out.

"Don't. You. Dare" he paused after every word "I will hurt you. I think I've proved that already" he said as he rubbed my left arm which was aching like a bitch. "Do you understand me Casey?"

I nod slightly "there's my good girl" he said as he took his hand away from my mouth. He stood in front of me with both his hands either side of my head.

I briefly consider going under his arm and running but the pain I already had on one side of my body stopped me. Him being so close to me makes me feel sick.