3- hello pretty boy

We already had it planned. Saturday Kitty section was going to have a rehearsal and Rose had already asked the members if it was okay for me to appear and they all said yes. I couldn't wait!! I felt bad going empty-handed though, afterall I was watching a concert for free. I decided to stop at a bakery nearby to buy some goodies as pay off. I opened the door to the cute bakery shop and was welcomed with a familiar face.

"Y/n! Welcome!" Marinette smiled from the counter.

"Marinette? You work here?"

"Duh! This is my parent's bakery."

"Oh.... I still need to learn a lot about this town..."

"Ahah, it's fine, how can I help you?"

"I wanted to buy some sweets for some friends"

"You're going to hang out with friends? Lucky, I'm stuck working here until my dad comes back"

"Yeah, Rose invited me to go watch her band. Sounds pretty cool but I didn't want to go empty-handed"

"KITTY SECTION?!" She slammed her hand into the counter's fragile glass.

"Yes, you know them?"

"EVERYONE KNOWS THEM!!! They're amazing!!"

"Really? I can't wait to see them!"

"Wait I'm coming too!" She started taking of her apron.

"But the bakery?"

"Oh...." The smile faded away and she slowly put her apron on again. "I guess you should go without me then..."

"I'm sorry..."

"It's fine." She smiled a bit. She handed me a box of sweets.

"Oh but I didn't order yet-"

"I already know their favourites. Tell them I miss them."

"I will! And thanks! Bye!" I payed and headed out. I opened the door and left while Marinette waved me goodbye.

I followed the instructions Rose had gave me to the place where they were playing. I found it weird when it said for me to leave the streets and go to a port. I looked around confused as houses became rarer. I finally reached the final destination, a big boat in the river with a small wooden bridge connecting it to land. I walked forward before noticing that there were people in the outside area.

I stepped closer and saw Rose and Juleka talking to each other while Ivan tried some rythms with the drums. I stood in front of the small bridge and raised my hand waving, signing Rose that I had arrived. She immediately jumped with happiness and welcomed me into the boat.

"Y/N! YOU CAME!!"

"Hi dude" Ivan raised his hand slightly before continuing with his beats.

"Hey Y/n... Welcome to my house.." Juleka said shyly. I looked around even more confused... House?

"You live here?"

"Yeah..." Juleka looked ashamed. I quickly regretted asking that.

"It looks amazing! I wish I lived so close to water. This place looks really cool" she smiled after hearing the last part and played with her hair.

Rose noticed the box I had in my hands and gasped.

"You brought FOOD?!"

"Ahah, it wouldn't feel right otherwise"

"YEY! YOU'RE THE BEST!!" She jumped to hug me making me almost drop the box.

"Anyone mentioned food?" A mysterious voice came from behind. I looked back to see the same tall boy from the rainy night staring down at me with a small smirk in his face. I froze in my place.

"Cool, thanks man" he picked up the box from my hands and put it down at a table near some low couches. Everyone followed him cheering on. I sat quietly next to Rose and watched the boy in front of me not believing he was really there.

"WOW! HE BOUGHT MY FAVOURITES!!" Rose dug in and filled her mouth with all the pink sweets available. Juleka bit down slowly a small croissant and Ivan just chomped everything in his sight. The boy on the other hand just took a small red macaron and held it in his hand. He then looked up to me making my heart skip a beat.

"You're not gonna eat?"

"Oh! Yeah, sorry" I apologized even though I hadn't done anything wrong. I grabbed a small cookie and bit it down. He then chuckled and bit his own.

After he swallowed, he stood out his hand and spoke.

"I'm Luka by the way, I'm Juleka's brother and the bassist in the band"

I quickly cleaned my hand from any sugar and shook it. Touching his soft hand felt weirdly wrong, I had just met him and we were already kinda holding hands.

"I'm Y/n, I hope you don't mind I watch you guys play"

"Nah man, it's fine, the others from the class always come over to watch us play" Ivan hit me gently with his elbow.

"You could play with us if you want" Luka said calmly.

"OH! Y/n, do you play any instruments???" Rose spoke with cookies still in her mouth. Juleka chuckled and helped Rose clean her face.

"No... I don't know how to play anything really..." I said awkwardly. They were all clearly experienced with music and I only knew how to mess around with some unknown chords in my ukelele...

"Aww that's a shame..." The smile dropped from Rose's face. After they were all done eating, they got up and picked up their instruments. I stayed on the couch looking at them. I noticed Luka's face change to a smirk before rose immediately screamed "ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!"

They started playing what sounded like a pop rock music and Rose blew me away with her deep aggressive voice right away.