Twenty Five

"Wait what? How?" She asked catching up with my steps.

"We'll talk about it later at your house." I smiled at her, as we walked off.

...................................................................................................................

It was last period and i was so excited to see Mr Milne and Lexi, i hadn't seen them in forever. I walked in and immediately hugged Lexi, They were smaller than me by a lot but still gave good hugs.

"Hey, Riley where have you been!" Mr Milne said in his uplifting Tone.

"Almost died, but I'm back." I smiled at him.

"Good, good. You'll be glad to know we haven't done much when you were gone." He walked around his desk so he was stood facing me.

"Well that's good."

I saw Ollie across the room, and i sent him a smile. He didn't smile back which I'm not gonna lie hurt a lot. Why was he being like this? I tried to keep it off my mind but it stayed there like super glue between two fingers.

The lesson went on and was pretty fast which i hated. But it also meant it was the end of the day. I met up with Libby in the parking lot waiting for her brother Lucas who was 20 if i hadn't mentioned.

He arrived and we hopped in the back and sat waiting for Luke.

"Hey Riley haven't seen you in a while." Lucas turned round to face me and Libby.

"Yep I'm sure Libby's already told you." I replied.

"She told us all yes, my mum will be expecting a hug when you get in. "He laughed.

"Well I'm expecting a hug from her too."

Luke got in the front of the car and put his bags down.

"Sorry Toby wouldn't stop talking." He said, as Lucas started the car.

"Typical." I said, fastening my seatbelt.

"Yeah He says then same thing every time you come over, which is often." He said back seaming tired.

"I just learnt to ignore him or run away, you should try it sometime." I laughed.

"I will don't worry."

When we got to Libby's house, Me and Libby where the first in and we went straight in the kitchen where i knew her mum would be. I turned the corner and saw her standing there in all her glory.

"Riley, get over here now." She smiled at me and i walked quickly to her embracing her into a hug. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." We broke apart from the hug.

"Okay, I'm stealing my best friend back." Libby said pulling me towards the stairs.

"I'm making spaghetti bolognaise for tea." She shouted towards us.

"YESSSSSS!" I shouted while being pulled away. Spag bol was my favourite.

We got upstairs and i immediately dived onto Libby's bed. I'd missed her bed just as much as mine, i slept here every other weekend. Libby opened her door allowing her dog Sasha to come in the room. She lied down on the floor and Libby came and sat on the bed with me.

"So" She prompted.

"So what?" I paused as she looked at me with the 'we need to talk about what you meant about the party on Saturday' look. "I'm still a Rockstar, i got my rock moves and i don't need you guess what I'm having more fun and now that we're done I'm gonna show you tonightttt...." I sung.

"Right okay we get it." She laughed.

"Glad you enjoyed my performance." I smiled.

"How the hell are we supposed to go to a party?" She said quietly, so no one but me and her could hear.

"Well we can just say we are going to sleep at Ava's house or something." Ava was a friend of ours, we weren't super close but close enough to have a sleepover.

"There gonna ask for a text from her mum though." She replied.

"We'll ask ava to text them from her phone, they don't know her number anyways."

"And do you think mine and your brothers are going to let us leave the house in party outfits. No. your plan sucks."

"That's where your mum comes in." I smiled at her widely.

"That's not a bad idea actually." She said taken by surprise.

"Give me your phone a sec." I got her phone and texted her mum to come upstairs and i labelled it as girl talk.

She was in the room within a minute and came and sat on the bed in front of us. "What's up? Come on i love girl talk."

"So here's the situation. Saturday, me and Libby go to a party." I said hoping she would say yes.

"Yes of course, but you know Lucas and Luke won't approve, neither will your brothers Riley." She said as she looked a bit sad as if she felt sorry for us.

"That's where you come in. We're going to Tell them we are staying at ava's house. I'm going to come here to get ready for the Party, and your going to ask Lucas and Luke to go run an errand or something." I smiled hopefully, wanting her to say yes.

"That's a good plan, i like it." She smiled unable to control her smile.

"So is that a yes?" Libby asked.

"Of course it is, if you need help with your hair let me know." We all hugged and were left with smiles on our faces.

"Oh and mum." Libby said as she was about to walk out.

She turned back around." Yes."

"I have a date Friday." Libby said nervously.

She didn't say anything but shook her fist in victory and happiness. She called Sasha out of the room and downstairs too.

"Is this actually happening?" Libby asked in utter shock.

"I can't believe it actually is." We high fived but it took us 10 attempts to get it right, and when we did finally get in right it stung our hands.

"Lets watch the maze runner." She suggested.

"I agree."

..........................................................................

The first movie all watched and half way through the second one we got called down for dinner. I was so excited because Libby's mum made the best Spag bol I ran downstairs and was sat at the table before everyone else. I noticed that she had also cooked garlic bread. I squealed in excitement as Lucas and Luke laughed at me while taking there seat.

Half way through dinner Libby's mum spoke up. "Boys on Saturday i need you to go pick up a new cabinet i ordered."

"Why have you bought another one?" Luke asked.

"Because I have, do you have a problem with that?" She snapped back.

"Libby can come help them." Lucas said after swallowing his food.

"No i can't." She said with a mouthful.

"Her and Riley are sleeping at Ava's. And before you say anything, ava's parents will text you."

They put there heads back down and continued eating. Me, Libby and her mum looked at each other smiling.

Me and Libby where finally going to a party. For real.