Chapter 19

Casey's Pov

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"

"Fuck!" I shout trying to jump into sitting position but failing due to a force pushing me down. I look up to see Lou sitting on my chest laughing. I immediately smile.

"Mummy, Casey said a bad word" Lou points at me turning to my mum, who stood in the doorway. Mum just smiled at us and shook her head.

"You guys scared me" I say defensively raising my hands, I then smiled and grab Lou under his arms and lift him in the air, my feet supporting him on his tummy.

"Jesus" I huff exaggeratedly "you're getting heavy" I smiled at Lou who was laughing like a madman as I put him down on my lap. He hugged me as I kissed him on the head.

We walked down stairs, well, I was dragged quite roughly down the stairs by my arm, to a vast array of breakfast options.

"Mum, you didn't have to do all this" gesturing to all the food with my eyes wide open.

"Nonsense, it's your birthday. Besides whatever we don't eat now you can eat for your lunch and dinner" mum smiled lovingly and I smiled back.

We sat at the table and ate all we could. On the table was waffles, French toast, pancakes, several omelettes with mushrooms, bacon, beans, sausages, chocolate croissants and a bowl of varied fruit.

I immediately went for fruit and waffles but I ended up eating a little of everything. When I was done I...maybe, kinda felt sick because I ate way too much. I got a lunch box and packed it with French toast, pancakes, and fruit.

I went upstairs and got changed. When I came back down stairs, I seen Lou still eating. He's little but he can eat his body weight in food. I slightly envy him because he's still as skinny as a rake. I smiled at him when mum approached me.

"I received a phone call regarding the ad for a babysitter. I'll be interviewing him around lunchtime but from what he's told me over the phone, it looks promising" she said excitedly.

"He?" I asked a little surprised.

"Yes. Would that matter?"

I smile "no. Of course not, whatever you think is best" my smile fades and she sighs.

"I know you feel you don't need one but you can't keep taking Lucas to the coffee shop with you." I nod in understanding "He'll be looking after Lou on Monday's and Thursdays, picking him up from school and he will stay till 8 when I get back."

I sigh "fine."

———

As I get to school, I can't see Becks and the boys at the bench they are always on. I decide to make my way to my locker instead of looking for them.

I get to my locker and just as I'm about to do the code I'm picked up around my waist and twirled.

"What the fuck!" I scream being put down. I turn around to see Oliver smiling innocently.

I'm gunna fucking punch him.

I'm about to shout at him when I'm spun around again now facing Becks, Thomas and Ben.

I give them all the evils but notice they are holding cards and Becks is holding a gift bag.

She squeals something that I think was meant to be 'happy birthday' but I can't be sure. The boys also give me hugs and mumble a small 'happy birthday'.

"How did you know?" I asked them. I never mentioned it because I didn't want them to fuss. So how the hell did they find out?

"I told you before, I'm psychic" Becks teased before getting angry with me. "Now..." she seethes "Why. Didn't. You. Tell. Me. About. Your. Birthday!" She shouts as she hits me on the arm with the now bent card in her hand.