𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Don't worry, we'll win the next set," You say, trying to cheer your team up.

"Damn it. They're better than I thought—" their complaints are suddenly interrupted by a squealing sound from the balcony.

Ah shit, here we go again.

"Oikawa, you're back. How's the ankle?"

"It's fine. I can get back to regular practice now," he smiles and waves to his fangirls after they called. You roll your eyes at the brunettes but wince when you notice Oikawa looking at you.

"Your eyes will get stuck in the back if you keep doing that, (y/n)-chan~"

You turn your head away from his glaze and he asks in confusion, "why are you mad at me?"

"I'm not mad. Go get ready to play already."

"Yep, you're definitely mad," he mumbles and turns around, then smiles upon seeing your brother.

"Yaho! Long time no see, Tobio-chan"

Ew.

"It's so nice to see you. Are you still doing the king thing?" He says with a smirk, and your garbage tolerance suddenly went downhill.

"Do not call him King. I don't allow that."

"(Y/n)-chan! It hurts! Ouch!" The Seijoh's third-years laugh upon seeing the sight of you pulling the captain's ear.

"Go get warmed up!" You say in unison with your coach.

"Alright! Let my ear go first!"

"K. The garbage's down," At this point, the Karasuno team is laughing as well. It was mostly Tanaka, though.

"For God's sake! Why do you insult me so much when you're mad?" Oikawa pouts but you just ignore him, gesturing a 'shoo' sign of telling him to go warm up.

The third set obviously is going by in Karasuno's favor as they're in the lead again.

But it didn't continue to go so well after Oikawa steps his foot on to the court. You stare at him and how he grins out a devilish smile while attempting to crush Karasuno.

I love when he's on the court so much. You thought.

His composure, his glaze and determination to land the ball, his techniques, his styles of playing, his sets, his serves, even his dumps are beautiful.

Fuck. How does someone look so hot when they're just playing volleyball ?

"Oh, they won," Kunimi, who's benched for this set, points out while looking at the scoreboard. You and the coaches sigh when the score was updated to 25-23 with Karasuno winning.