I don't believe it...

"Elijah...." I gasped softly.

He looked at me with surprise, love, and anguish on his face.

"Tauriel..."

In my brief distraction, I accidentally dropped the shield.

"Thanks love."

I was snapped out of my daze, when I went flying through the air. I phased mid-air, and landed perfectly on my feet.

"Niklaus, we need to leave." Elijah said.

I growled, clawing at the dirt. Klaus looked at me with fascination. I growled a warning when he came closer.

"Brother, go into the house. Rebekah and Haley are inside. If could get them for me?"

As the two brothers argued, I realized that Klaus must've opened the coffins. I trotted over to them, and bumped my nose on Elijah's shoulder.

"What?"

I indicated to the house, stating that I wanted to talk.

"Brother," Elijah said. "I think she wants to talk to us."

I huffed, then trotted over behind a large bush the we had. I phased backed, and put on a sky blue sundress.

"So," I said re-appearing from behind the bush. "Why sure both of you in New Orleans? And who's Rebekah and Haley?"

"It'll be explained. But perhaps you could introduce us to your friends?" Elijah asked.

"Of course. But be warned. I told them about my past. They may try to kill you."

♥♡♥♡

Ooh....Klaus and Elijah are in trouble! Should I have the four girls use their powers on them? Or nah? Any way...I'm thinkin' about possibly doin a second book. I have to catch up on the Originals and Vampire Diaries first. Hope you liked it!

Klaus: Aren't you forgetting something love?

Me: Oh! Thanks for reminding me! I own nothing from Twilight, Underworld, Originals, and Vampire Diaries.

Klaus: Good girl. Now, can you help with Hope? I don't know how to change a diaper.

Me: *shakes head* Come on.