Fifty

Six months later

I managed to get the last empty luggage cart and stack my suitcases on it without breaking too much of a sweat. I pushed it in front of me as I maneuvered through the crowds of people. Finally I made it to the exit gates to see a familiar face holding a card with my name written on it.

"Anneyeonghaseyo" I bowed to the driver with a smile "Kamsahamnida" I thanked him as he loaded my luggage into the trunk of the car and I climbed into the backseat.

The drive to the dorm was full of anticipation for me, I was excited, nervous and happy all at one and it made my heart pound within my chest. It's been six long months and I was ready to see them all again. We pulled up to the house and surprisingly no one had come outside to greet me. My driver unloaded and put my luggage in the house before taking off.

"Hello, anybody home?" I called out, silence was my reply "Are they really not home?" I walked through the house, stopping at each of their rooms only to find them all empty. With a deflated sigh I drug my bags to my room and put them in a corner to unpack later "Maybe something came up at work, I told them what time I'd be home" no sooner than the words left my mouth my phone rang

"Hey Kookie, where are you guys? I'm back at the dorm"

"Ahh noona, we're so sorry but it looks like we won't be home for quite a while. We're 2 hours into a meeting I expect to be at least two more, please don't be too mad with us"

"Oh... well I guess it can't be helped, I understand"

"Ooh noona I can hear the disappointment in your voice. I promise you we'll make it up to you"

"Of course I'm disappointed, Jungkook but I'll be fine, I have to be. Can't get mad at you all for working. I was just so excited to see you all after six months but what's a few more hours? Don't let me hold you up babe I'll talk to you later"

"Okay, I love you babydoll"

"Love you too Kook" After hearing from Jungkook I decided to get a nap in since they wouldn't be home for hours. First I showered then put on a pair of lounge shorts and a tank top before climbing into my bed. I made sure my phone was on my nightstand and the ringer was on just in case one of them called me while I was asleep. Before I knew it I was dozing off, the trip taking more of my energy than I thought it did.

*******

Jungkook hung up the phone with Ami all smiles, she didn't suspect a thing and sounded genuinely disappointed thinking they'd forgotten she was coming home today, as if.

"I feel kind of bad for lying to her like this, she sounded so sad and dejected just now" he said to the others who were gathered around him

"Good, that means our surprise will work even better" Hoseok responded wearing his famous heart-shaped smile that illuminated any room he was in

They guys planned a special surprise welcome back party for Ami at the Big Hit building, completely transforming the extra large practice space into an unrecognizable wonderland to celebrates their love's return to them. They were almost done setting up just waiting on the food to arrive. Several of the close staff were just excited to see Ami again as the boys were, they eagerly helped them plan and execute everything making sure it was perfect.

"Okay Jimin-ah, I think we are all set here," Jin said, checking this watch. "We're going to get ready. Do you have her outfit and shoes and everything"

"Yes it's downstairs in the car, I'm leaving now. I'll be back shortly" Jimin jogged to the elevator leading to the underground garage where he hopped in the backseat of the waiting car.