Part 40. Crime Master Gogo

Hey guys,

I realised a lot of you don't know who Crime Master Gogo is. He is a funny character from the movie Andaaz apna apna (a classic from Bollywood). He thought himself as a gangster and a thief but was very stupid and never succeeded (like Harshad) and was full of pointless and stupid drama (like Navya). Hence, Manik thought their baby would be like Crime Master Gogo.

You can see all the Crime master Gogo scenes here although I recommend all of you watch the movie. It's hilarious!

———————————————————————

Manik and Nandini, both had finished the movie and the truth to be told, Nandini really liked it. She then went in to get changed for the night and came out wearing her shorts and Manik's old white shirt, her favourite.

Manik - God knows what you like this shirt so much? It's so old. I would've thrown it away a long time ago if you didn't like it so much.

Nandini - I really like the fabric. It's very comfy.

Manik - Hmmm. Do you want to eat some dessert?

Nandini - Yes. Call for those chocolate chip brownies we had tried the other day.

Manik - Okay.

Manik ordered some brownies for them to munch on on the delivery app and kept his phone away.

Manik - So. Did you like the movie?

Nandini - Haan. It was amazing. That whole last fight was like an adrenaline rush. Especially when all of them were fighting together.

Manik - Hai na? I also love that scene. They've made it point to show that in every climax of these Avengers movies. I think everyone likes that.

Nandini - Haan. That's the whole point na.

Manik - So which Avenger do you like the best?

Nandini - Captain America. He's super hot.

Manik - Aur thoda instant reaction dena tha na. Why did you only wait for 0.01 second?

He made a face at how quickly Nandini answered that feeling a little jealous of Captain America but Nandini laughed at his reaction.

Nandini - But I also like Iron Man. He's got this whole 'bad boy' personality.

Manik - Matlab?

Nandini - Meaning he's the rich spoilt billionaire but he's very smart and intelligent at the same time and he basically cares about the world but doesn't show it. Girls dig such personalities. We find such men very hot.

Manik - Ek hi movie mein tumne uska poora character dissect kar diya?

Nandini - Haan. And I think Chris Hemsworth is also very hot. See, I like so many of them. I can't decide which one I like the best.

Manik - Galti kar di tumhe movie dikha kar. You're drooling over three other men and that too in front of your boyfriend.

Nandini started laughing at his cute jealous boyfriend, envying all fictional characters.

Nandini - But you know, I can now understand why you like the Avengers so much?

Manik - Why?

Nandini - Because you have a few qualities like each of them.

Reality Ever Afterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें