Many Arguments of Stupid Things

TW:

Davey POV
It was breathtaking really. I had heard Jack sing before, but it was mostly under his breath. Words mumbled without too much thought or meaning. But this, this was amazing.

"Davey, are you falling in love again?" Crutchie teased quietly, effectively pulling me out of my thoughts. I shoved him playfully.

"I bet you will too when you hear Elmer sing," I countered, and a blush covered his face. It is a miracle that nobody has figured them out yet. I thought, chuckling slightly. Crutchie and I both turned and focused again on Jack and his singing.

There wasn't much of the song left, but it was still amazing. Once he finished all the gang stood up and Jack did a mock bow.

"Alright settle it down boys, you too Sarah and Katherine. Next is Race, so get your butt up here!" Medda called out, not using the intercom because she knew we were all here. Race was good, not as good as Jack though.

"That was awesome." I whispered to Jack once he had sat down. He blushed slightly and I kissed him on the cheek. He grabbed my hand and we held hands for the remainder of the actors auditions.

"Okay, techies time!" Medda said cheerfully as Specs sat down. "Crutchie you first!" At this Crutchie hobbled up onto the stage.

"Yeah go Crutchie! Techies rule!" Albert yelled, causing Crutchie to laugh.

"Okay Crutchie, your task is to piece together a piece for Romeo, no not you Romeo the one from the Shakespear play, in five minutes. Go." Crutchie immediately hobbled off, and in no time already had a good costume going. I didn't understand how, but he seemed to know exactly what would go together for that character.

"Done!" Crutchie exclaimed, just as the timer went off. Medda inspected the look with a smile and nodded to him. She called Albert up and Crutchie returned to his seat.

"Techie auditions are weird, no offense." I muttered to Crutchie, who just shrugged.

"You have to figure out a way for someone to do a job alone that normally requires many others, you do what ya gotta do." I nodded at the explanation. We watched as Albert, rather hilariously, had to keep the light steady on a remote control car. You could tell Medda was loving her job at the moment.

"Alright boys, head out because I have other people's auditions to see." Medda yelled, waving goodbye to us as we left. "Barry Allen, your turn!" We heard called over the intercom. The rest of the hour flew by, with a new found energy in all of us after the anxiety melted away.

"Water isn't wet though! It just turns things wet!" Spot argued. "Like fire isn't burnt, it just burns things!"

"But whatever a water molecule touches is wet, so when a water molecule touches another one it is technically wet!" Specs retorted.

"Alright everyone!" The intercom blared, effectively cutting off the argument. "That you for auditioning the results will be posted this Friday! Have a great day!" The gang flooded out of the doors and was met with many other people doing the same. I waited for Sarah, as she was closer to the back of the gang, and we made our way to our car.

"Wow, so much weight off my shoulders, am I right or am I right?!" She yelled the moment I shut the door.

"You are so right," I laughed. We decided to stop by Sweet Frogs before going home, just because we could.

"Okay, Davey, I love you. But Sweet Frogs is supposed to be SWEET and SUGARY, not only fruit!" Sarah stated, glaring at my frozen yogurt.

"I am sorry I happen to like fruit in my frozen yogurt! At least I don't get a sugary crash from mine!" I shot back, pointing to her overfilled-with-candy cup. The argument we had lasted the entire car ride home, but neither of us lamented. We never would, both of us were too stubborn for that.

When we got home, Les was already hogging the TV and Sarah started to fight for it. I slipped out of the living room before I could be sucked into the argument, and laid face down on my bed.

A/N: ugh sorry idk why this chapter is so bad. Sorry.