Chapter 7

Previously:

"How is it that we go from having sex to relationship therapy?" I asked laughing my arse off.

"That's a good question."
-

*Third person POV*
*Two months Later (Friday 5:45 pm)

Over the last month, Athena grew closer to the twins and Lee, going over to their flat almost every weekend and one time even fell asleep on their couch. Lee always walked around without a shirt on now as the temperature outside started going up. At first, Athena thought it was weird but quickly grew used to it. Athena and Lee grew especially close, she knew about Lee's crush on George and he knew about Athena's crush on Fred.

1 new message
Open Close

Lee💜: you going over to the twins flat today?

yea, getting ready right now, are you going?

Lee💜: you betcha. Also, send me what you wearing.

I'm wearing pajamas bitch.

Lee💜: idfk send me a picture😩

fineeee.

there you go your highness

Lee💜: keep that work up and you might just be able to turn me bi 😳

what time are you going over?

Lee💜: in about 30 minutes

okay see ya then

-
*35 minutes later*
*Athena's POV*

I went to the twins flat by the floo network, arriving with green flames, I stepped out of the fireplace and brushed off the extra floo powder.

"Miss gurl, are you trying to kill him?" George asked walking over to me.

"Kill who?" I asked confused.

"Never mind." George said walking back over to the kitchen to finish dinner.

"Need any help?" I asked making my way to the kitchen as well.

"Nah I'm almost done, you can find something on TV though." George said while doing some final touches to the homemade pizza.

"Alright, do you know where Lee is?" I asked looking around the kitchen and living room.

"Bathroom." George said simply.