Happily after ever.

*WHAT TO KNOW!
-It had been 8 years since Cobra Kai has been apart of your life.
-You are married to Hawk who goes by Eli now.
-Sam and Miguel are married.
-Johnny passed away due to a motorcycle accident a year after you and Eli's wedding.
-You have a beautiful daughter, Savannah.
-You and Eli own your business and are millionaires.
-Demetri had passed away due to cancer.
-Tory went to jail for assault with a weapon
-Robby is now married to Moon.

It had been 8 years since I had thought about karate. I was happily married now with Eli Moskowitz. I had a baby girl and named her Savannah.

"Hey honey, how was your day?" I said as Savannah got in the car. "It was good Mommy. Where is daddy?" I smiled. "You know he is at work." She frowned. "When is he going to come home?" "Soon sweetie, soon."
As we arrived home I saw him, his red hair and all. He came over to me and kissed me, cupping my face into his hands. "You're home early." He smiled and pulled out a bottle of wine. "Of course, I wanted to see my two favorite girls." I smiled and looked over at Savannah, who was on her ipad. "Honey could you go to your room?" "Okay Mommy!" She said, sprinting to her room. I kissed Eli, placing my hands around his neck. It felt like we were 16 again. I smiled as I leaned away. "You remember that place we did karate at..Cobra Kai was it?" I nodded and raised my eyebrows. "Well I was thinking. Savannah should learn Karate!" I looked at him in disbelief. "No way." "Come on y/n." I bit my lip. Was this a good idea? "Fine. A couple of lessons if she even likes it. "Karate is a go then?" I nodded as he leaned in and kissed me. "Your my favorite girl in the world.

                  THE END.

Haha I am just playing this was a joke chapter! Lol I just thought about it and I love writing this story.