CHAPTER 25 : "DETENTION" WITH MINNIE

As Transfiguration ended, Diana and James stayed behind to talk to McGonagall.

"I assume you know why you're here", McGonagall said as the two sat down across her table.

"Yes Professor, bu-"

"I do not want to hear it Mr. Potter, I know that you're innocent, and I do know that Ms. Evans and Mr. Lupin did it" McGonagall stated with a smile.

"But I do invite you for Detention later at six" McGonagall said their eyes widen and looked at eachother, before looking back at McGonagall.

"But Pro-"

"No Ms. Lupin you wouldn't do anything, you just need to make them see that you have detention, but we will have tea" McGonagall said with a smile.

"Now off you go, I believe you have Arithmacy next" McGonagall said, and the two smiled at her before they left.

James had an arm around Diana and they were goofing around, as they walked out of the office, Sirius was waiting for them near the door and saw how close the two were.

"That's my girl, may I remind you" Sirius said, and James chuckled softly.

"As I recall she haven't said yes, and besides she's just a sister to me" James said as he ruffled Diana's hair.

"We better get going we don't want to get in trouble" Sirius said as he took Diana's hand.

"You and James got Detention first, surprisingly" Sirius said and Diana chuckled.

"Detentions going to be fun" Diana said Smirking at James, and the boy smirked back.

This wasn't left unnoticed by Sirius, and glared at James.

"Don't do anything to my Girl Prongs" He said narrowing his eyes at his friend.

"I can't promise that Padfoot" James said, and Sirius glared more at him.

"Easy their Black" Diana said rubbing Sirius' hand.

"Don't do anything to her James" Sirius warned, and James laughed.

"We're going to have tea with Minnie, don't worry" James said patting Sirius behind the back.

"Hence is why I should worry more" Sirius said, and Diana raised a brow at him.

"Don't you trust James?" Diana asked.

"I trust him I really do, I think I just got jealous" He said looking down.

"Don't worry Pads she's all yours", He said with a laugh and went to the classroom.

"Ladies first" Sirius said opening the door for Diana, the girl chuckled, but rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right stop being a gentleman" Diana said as she smacking Sirius behind the head as she went inside.

Sirius lightly laughed and went inside as well.

---

When all their classes ended, Diana was walking with Lily, and decided that she was going to walk her to her Detention, given that it was her fault why she was sent their at the first place.

While Marlene, and Alice decided to tag along with their two friends.

"Godricks sake Lils, what's happening to you?" Diana said eying the girl up and down, Marlene sniggered before talking.

"You clearly fancy Potter" Marlene said as the four of them walked the halls.

"What do you mean?" Lily said.