4

Y/N POV

I bring the stranger in my house lay him on the couch.After I put the man on the couch as soon as I took some water and a clean towel to clean the wound from the gunshot wound.

This man is lucky that I am a medical student,Cafe Maids is just my part time jobs.Now I need to work really hard in order to save this man.

Time skip in the next morning

Daisuke POV

"Uuuhhh..."

My body,it hurt like hell.Wait,I though I dead!

"Oh...look like you have wake up."

A girl wearing a black hoodie and slack pant come to me with tray of medicines and foods.

"Who are you?Why am I here?"

"Woah...chill man.Did you do that to the girl that just save your life?"

Then I take a look at myself and realise that it been wrapped in bandage.

"Thank you.How much?"

"What?"

"I ask you how much"

"What do you mean?"

"I ask you how much the cost you use for helping me"

"Oh...well none.It just some cheap medicene and some water I use.I just can buy it at the pharmacy.Now stay and eat my food."

Did that girl just decline money?My money?I try to move my hand but it hurt.

"Aaarrrhh"

"Need my help?"

I nod my head.She take the spoon and begin to feeding me.I decided to look at her feature,she have a (h/l) (h/c),a beautiful (e/c) than shine when she talk and a (s/c).

"Are you done looking?"

"I just wanna take a look at my saviour,is that wrong?"

"No but it make you look weird,like you never see a girl"

The girl chuckle and I can see a cute dimple on the corner of her lip.It make her look really cute.

"I never know your name,I am (Y/N) (L/N),and you?"

"Daisuke,Daisuke Kambe"

"Well nice to meet you Dai!"

"Nice to mest you too (Y/N)"