TRACK 42.

NO ONE'S POV

Mina reads through the paragraphs, it felt like Jeongyeon is just talking to her. The tears haven't dried up but there's a new bunch of them wanting to pour down.

*THUD*

She didn't notice that the USB in Jeongyeon's notebook fell off, the USB. Hurriedly she looks for the closest computer to her.

MN : "Miss can I borrow this?"

"This is not for public use ma'am."

MN : "I just have something to check, jebal?" She said with tears on the side of her eyes.

"Arraso, but only for a minute."

Mina nodded back, put the USB on, and same as in the notebook she finds all the TRACKS music files. Each one of them was a version in which Jeongyeon was the one signing. Knowing each one of them is here, Mina looks for TRACK 41, hoping Jeongyeon was able to record it just in time. And there it was.

"You think this is working Jeong-chan?"

Mina was surprised to hear from her daughter.

JY : "Of course, trust me I know a lot about technology."

MI : "Ehhhh? But you don't know how to use your own phone."

JY : "Shhh, Michan, your mom doesn't need to hear that

JY : "Shhh, Michan, your mom doesn't need to hear that."

Mina looks around and found everyone laughing at what Mio has said. Everyone seemed to have taken notice of her.

JY : "Let's start, you know your line right?"

MI : "Jeong-chan do I really have to say it?"

JY : "Didn't you agree on it?"

MI : "It's because you told me your gonna buy me ice cream."

"Excuse me."

Mina paused the voice clip and look at the older lady who approached her, she wiped the tears in her eyes.

MN : "Mianhe, I'll stop it if it's bothering you."

"Ani, I was just gonna ask if that's your family?"

MN : "Hai, it is."

"Then could we listen to it too?" She said looking back at the people in the waiting area. "A lot of us here are like you, we're waiting for our loved ones to come out. Hearing them gave as some sort of escape from the anxiety."

MN : "I would gladly but you might hear something weird. Especially from the other one since she's a dork."

"We don't mind and thank you."