kenma ~ golden boy

you're in the mood with kenma

light fem dom, oral, orgasm denial, penetration

You stand over your boyfriend who was sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked up at your with innocent eyes that glow like 100 golden suns. You could tell he was already half hard by the slight bulge in his pants which he was attempting to hide. You straddle his lap and your fingers stroke through his long, partly bleached hair, tucking it behind his ear. You kiss him softly underneath his ear, letting a hot breath float in the air.

He nibbles at his bottom lip and shyly looks away. You trace one finger down his jawline and pull his gaze back towards you before leaning in a giving him a soft kiss on his pink lips. As you pull away, he whines slightly at the lost of contact and you smile at his reaction. He didn't want to say it but you know he wants more.

"You're already half hard?" you ask him. However, you already knew the answer. He gulps while avoiding eye contact, fingers fidgeting on the edge of the bed. "But all I did was kiss you," you continue to tease, wrapping your arms around his neck. You didn't really expect a response because he couldn't argue with the facts.

You plant small kisses near his ear while pushing his hair back, giving you more access to his fair and delicate skin. Kenma's skin was white like snow but as you kiss him, the color slowly fades to a light pink. He flinches when you hit a more sensitive spot and you take your time over the small area, milking the moment for all it was worth.

You clutch onto the hood of his pullover, pulling his body closer to yours as you kiss him deeper and deeper. You kiss him passionately and your tongues mix with one another. As you're pulling away, you glide your tongue over his bottom lip, coating it with your saliva before lightly catching it between your teeth. His fingers lightly scratch at your arms, giving you a tingly sensation.

You get off of his lap and onto your knees and his eyes follow your figure as you lower yourself. One of your hands snakes its way underneath the thick fabric of his grey hoodie. Your drag the tip of your fingernail down the middle of his chest and his thin frame and he shivers at your touch.

You draw a line all the way to his bulge and you draw circles and teasing strokes over his member. He found his pants to suddenly be a nuisance. Slowly you hook your fingers underneath the waistband of his shorts and his boxers. Kenma shifts around as he helps you slide off his clothes before they hit the ground and his member springs up at you, already oozing with precum at the tip.

He seems a little shy while you stare at his member and he leans back on both of his hands, waiting for you to move. You grab the tip of his member between your fingers, pressing it upwards as more translucent liquid squeezes outwards and you watch with amusement as it drips downwards. 

"Can you not stare at it?" he asks quietly, using his hair to cover his tinted cheeks.

You laugh slightly at his embarrassment, finding it to be cute. You lean forward and kiss the tip of his member delicately and he flinches at the small sensation. You stroke his member between your palm and the side of your cheek and the two of you make eye contact and Kenma's cheeks blush furiously. Watching you take his manhood with that seductive look in your eye was just too much for him.

You hold his member firmly with one hand while you lick the side of his cock from the base to the tip, sending shudders down his spine. You savor his reaction before repeating the same process on the other side, making sure to wet every inch. Your nose brushes him softly and his skin jumps a little at the soft touch. All this teasing was getting to be too much and his member throbs for more attention.