futakuchi ~ until you can't

futakuchi goes a little too rough on you when he loses his temper. (also, no disrespect to futakuchi because I'm in love with him and he is precious)

futakuchi!dom, overstimulation, degradation kink, vibrator, penetration, (safe word implied)

"Untie me, Y/N," Futakuchi demands. He looks at you angrily with his hands behind his back, sitting in a wooden chair with nothing but his navy blue boxers on. He struggles within the tie around his wrists but it was no use. You smile innocently at him, sitting on the foot of the bed while swinging your legs back and forth. You teasingly shake your head 'no' while enjoying the scene in front of you. It was fun seeing him all riled up.

"You'll regret it if you don't," he threatens and the bottom of the chair scratches at the wooden floors as he jerks forward. If he weren't tied down, you'd genuinely be afraid. But lucky for you, the chair did a pretty good job at restraining him.

"You said I could do what I wanted to and I want this," you pout, not attempting to hide your excitement behind your grin. Usually your boyfriend was the one who got to take charge but after he accidentally broke your favorite necklace, he said he would make up for it and you alone decided that this was how he was going to do it. However, you didn't expect to enjoy it this much. Maybe you'd invite him to break your things more often.

"I know what I said but I meant like I'd buy you a new one or I'd cook you dinner or something," he says back, frowning at you but you were a little too happy to care. Sure, all of that would be nice but this was something you could never get without a little bit of leverage.

"Well, it's a little too late," you smile mischievously, jumping off the bed with a spring in your step. He squirms one more time as you approach him but the end result was the same. He sits back as he releases a huff of defeat.

You stand in front of him and his eyes trail over your body as you're wearing nothing but an over sized button up and his favorite pair of blank panties (but he didn't know that yet). You walk closer to him and both of your hands run down his smooth broad shoulders, thumbs rubbing soothing circles on his skin.

You lean down and place kisses on his jawline, his chest, his cheeks, everywhere where he usually gave you tender pecks. As your body lowers, your shirt hands and he can see glimpses of your cleavage and suddenly, his member throbs when he spots his favorite undergarment hugging your skin tightly.

"I swear, you better untie me," he repeats, groaning lowly as one of your fingers traces down to his tent. You were definitely testing his patience right about now and he knew it. The bulge underneath his boxers grows a little more at the stimulation and his teeth clench tightly.

However, you ignore his threat and pull away from him, sitting back on the foot of his bed. His eyes follow your hands as you unbutton the top button of the shirt, exposing your bare chest just a little more. However, you did leave room for his imagination. Your hands trace down your legs before pulling them apart from your knees.

Futakuchi practically groans at the sight and you smirk at his reaction. You lean back on one of your hands while the other grabs a small purple vibrator that was on the edge of the bed. You turn on the vibrator to the lowest setting as slowly as you can, teasing him with every action.

"Take this off before it's too late, Y/N," he warns you again but you choose to drown out his complaint just as you did to the ones before. You bring the vibrator closer to your lips and you wet the plastic toy, seductively licking it with the tip of your tongue. Then, you slowly pull your hand to your heat, letting the vibrator tease your most private parts. The moment it touches your body, you let a hot breath escape into the air.