Chapter 15: The Hopeless Flirt

"So you guys just seat here all day and fix those death traps?" I teased Jacob and Bella as I entered the little barn.

I had driven to La Push looking for Kim but she told me she was with Jared, so I decide to swing by to Jacob's house. Knowing I would find my sister there.

And I was right, they were both sitting on little stools steps hovering over the scraps of motorbikes.

"Hey stranger" Jacob gave me a huge smile and waved at me still holding the wrench he was using.

"What are you doing here?" Bella questioned me a little suspicious.

"Hi to you too dear sister" I rolled my eyes, I walked inside and made my way towards them.

I unfolded a steel chair before placing it next to them.

"Hi Soff!" Bella gave me a knowing look "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see what my sister and my boy Jake were up to" I winked at Jake that seemed to be excited that I had arrived.

"I feel flattered" Jacob faked to be embarrassed.

"Right" Bella smirked a little amused "So nice of you"

"You are not going to snitch on us with Charlie are you?" Jacob eyed between Bella and I, obviously sensing the awkwardness.

"No" I rolled my eyes playfully "Snitches end up in ditches, don't they?"

Jacob roared with laughter, even Bella giggled.

"Is somebody killing a dog?" I heard a boy hollered from behind me, I peeked over my shoulder. It was two boys; I had seen them before at the beach the first time I ever came to La Push. Quill and Embry.

Embry Call, Leah's half-brother. One of the main reasons as to why her parents were divorcing. A boy who had no idea who his dad was.

"See to Believe" Quill exclaimed and clapped Jacob's back hard "We didn't think Jake was telling the truth when he told us he had a girlfriend he was hanging out with everyday"

I arched an eyebrow and gave Bella a knowing look. She ignored me and bit her lip.

"I never told you she was my girlfriend" Jacob blushed and glaring at his friends before turning to my sister "I told them she was a girl who was my friend"

"Great so you guys have girlfriends" she chirped in, her comment made me smirk. The boys stopped laughing almost instantly.

"Yeah, no" Jacob roared "Embry is taking his cousin to Prom"

"Nice" I smirked, Embry had a sour grimace on his face which just made the whole exchange more amusing.

"So what really brings you to the Rez, Soff?" Jake asked me once the laughter had died down, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I was supposed to hang out with Kim but she said that she and Jared were going to take a little longer and I thought that maybe I would swing by to kill some time" I explained him, Jake eyed both of his friends that had become serious form one moment to another.

"Kim Lewis?"

"Jared Cameron?"

Both Quill and Embry asked at the same time a little perplexed.

"Yep" I nodded, trying to understand what was going on. They must know Kim; she was supposed to be a sophomore like them.

"I did know you were friends with Kim Lewis" Jacob seemed offended, I arched an eyebrow at him.