asahi ~ christmas present

an unexpected present for asahi just as the holidays roll around

grinding, penetration, fluff

It's the most wonderful time of the year. Snow is falling, music wis ringing, children are playing. Indeed, the holidays are the most wonderful time of the year.

This year, a few third years in your class decided to throw a party and a lot of people ended up getting invited once word got around. It sort of got out of hand and now there were a lot more people than you had expected. Who knew high schoolers liked to party?

It was already dark by now. You were staring off into the night sky, leaning over the metal railing of the balcony. You admire the peace and quiet outside while looking at your own breath as you huff. The muffled sounds from the party behind you made the atmosphere seem almost surreal. You're suddenly shaken into reality when you hear the screen door opening behind you followed by the sound of people chattering from inside. You turn around and you find Asahi coming outside as well. He grips his coat tightly, obviously affected by the cold.

"Hey, why aren't you joining the party?" he asks, leaning on the railing to your left.

"It's pretty chaotic in there. I think I just needed a break," you reply honestly.

"Cookie?" he offers. You nod your head and he splits the cookie in his hand into two halves and offers you the slightly larger one.

"Thanks."

You and Asahi actually only met this year despite being at the same school. This year, you were both in the same class and coincidentally, you sat next to him. He was really shy at first and wasn't great at introductions. On the other hand, you were more free spirited and adventurous. He admired the way you always went through with your wild ideas and sometimes, you'd even drag him along despite his protests. But in the end, it was always a fun time.

"Why are you out here?" you question.

"Ah, well Daichi was busy talking Yui-san and then Nishinoya and Tanaka were goofing around and ended up spilling eggnog on me. I know I'm not great at social events but this is just unfair," he laughs nervously, showing you his stained shirt which you couldn't help but laugh at.

"So I'm assuming that it's Sawamura-kun who's yelling right now?"

Asahi nods and the both of you turn around to look at the scene unfolding. Sawamura has Nishinoya and Tanaka on their knees and Sugawara is giggling from behind. Not to mention, there's an embarrassed Ennoshita who's pretending to not know the wild boys while walking off with a couple of other friends. The two of you share a small chuckle before turning to face the other way.

"It's pretty outside," you say as silence takes over the air between the two of you.

"Yeah," he says and for some reason his voice wavers. You look over at him and it doesn't even look like he's enjoying the view. Rather, he's clutching onto his jacket tightly and shivering within his skin.

You jokingly punch him on his right arm but you figure it didn't really pack a punch against his muscular build. "Why are you out here when you're clearly not enjoying this?" you laugh.

He sighs and the breath around his lips turns white from the cold weather. He pauses for a while as if he's thinking. "You looked lonely out here."

"Oh, you can tell I'm lonely by staring at my back?" you joke around with him.

He laughs as well, tucking a loose strand of hair behind his ear. "Well, maybe that's just an excuse but in all seriousness, I guess I just wanted to come out with you."