daichi ~ tied to you

daichi has a new kink and you're happy to try it out

shibari rope art, bondage, oral, penetration

You're sitting in your boyfriend's room, flipping through the free magazines you happened to pick on the way to his house. You look at the clock. He's a little late but you just shrug it off, Perhaps he had something to do after school or maybe there was a train delay.

And as if on cue, he walks in the door the very next second.

"Hey, I was just thinking about you," you say happily, setting aside the magazine while sitting crisscross on his bed.

"Sorry I'm late, I stopped by the store on the way home," he says and you watch as he sets down his school bag as well as a plastic shopping bag on the floor.

"It's fine, I wasn't waiting long," you reply. "What did you buy?" you ask curiously.

"Oh," he chuckles and itches the back of his neck. "Do you remember that um...thing we talked about last time?"

"You mean how Azumane-kun is returning back to the volleyball club?"

He shifts awkwardly, and for some reason, he's unable to make eye contact with you. "No, not that. About the thing that we were gonna try," he says, doing his best to hint you in the right direction without outright telling you.

You tap at your bottom lip a few times, attempting to remember your conversation. But to be honest, you kept getting distracted by R-rated thoughts from the last time you guys spent some quality time together. However, once you pushed past those menacing thoughts, you finally remembered.

"Oh! Yes! The rope art thing!" You say perkily, prideful of your decent memory.

As you know, the two of you hung out not too long ago and Daichi brought of the topic of something he wanted to try. He ended up showing you pictures and truth be told, it intrigued you as well. So in the end, you both agreed to give it a shot.

Daichi ends up pulling out a thin rope from the plastic bag and your mouth forms an 'o' from fascination. Flash forward, and the two of curiously explore his newfound kink together. It seems as if Daichi already had a plan in mind. After all, he was a man who always knew what he wanted.

You strip yourself down to nothing but your underwear while Daichi's eyes stare at you. It wasn't that you were shy about your body and it even wasn't the first time you'd been so exposed in front of your own boyfriend, but having him do nothing but watch gave you a different type of chill.

When you're ready for him, he first starts by binding your hands behind your back by the wrists. The rope circles around your wrists a couple of times before you feel a knot being formed. He tugs it experimentally before peering over your shoulder.

"Is it too tight?" Daichi asks cautiously.

"No, not at all," you reply, shaking your head back and forth. He gives you a sigh of relief before quickly returning back to the rope in his hands.

"Just let me know if you're uncomfortable, okay?" and he flashes you the most 'Daichi' smile he has. Perhaps it was his confidence that made you relax. After all, if there was a human form of reliable, it would be your boyfriend of course.

The rope circles your arms, waist, stomach, forming diamonds, triangles, and diagonals against your skin. Daichi's hands feel slightly rough but smooth compared to the rope. After each knot, his hand caresses your exposed skin around the area before continuing and you shiver in response. There's a sense of delicacy in the way he decorates your body to his liking. He spends extra time around your chest, making sure to compliment its shape perfectly.