Chapter 252 - 260

Chapter 252

Not Qin Ruhai! I won't allow it! (1)

It would have been better had he just kept his mouth shut. His words made Huo Sishen looked even gloomier.

That idiot Gu Shishi had spent days on making him a homemade gift.

And he was only going to give her the same thing that he had gifted a girl back when he was in junior high school?

And how many girlfriends has he had since then?

Had he not asked, he couldn't imagine how much worse it'd be for her!

Huo Sishen's lips tightened.

"I seem to recall that you two broke up after just 3 months.

"Then you started dating another girl the next semester."

Not only did Qin Ruhai not feel shameful after he had hurt that. Quite the contrary, he looked happy?

"Eh? You still remember my heroic feats.

"Speaking of that new girlfriend of mine, you have more to learn from that one. She said her parents worked very hard so she wanted to focus on school work. So I gave her a set of problem sets after I have professed my love for her."

He was obviously very proud of himself.

"Then, I had the chance of work on the problems with her every day. And those were our dates... OH!"

He was half way through his sentence when a tea cup was flung at him.

Huo Sishen couldn't bear listening to any more of this.

"You need to clean up your acts!"

He had always been a player.

Qin Ruhai had yet to realize that there was a huge misunderstanding.

"For sure. I won't do that anymore.

"What I am trying to say is, in order to find the right gift for Miss Gu, more observation is necessary.

"Women are different than men. Even if you are not a tender person by nature, you should still make yourself seem that way. That's how you'd move her!"

Make yourself seem that way.

Huo Sishen's brows furrowed.

He was going to deceive her?

His black eyes narrowed. He thought about it long and hard and all he could think of was Gu Shishi's Foolish, White, and Sweet face.

Straightforward, foolish, and stupid.

Even if she was deceived, she'd probably still fall hard for Qin Ruhai and cook for him and paint for him appreciatively!

After all, she was happy like she had won the lottery that one time that she received a stuffed toy as a gift. And there were admiration and appreciation in her eyes... and she was docile like a kitty waiting to be fed...