matsukawa ft. seijoh third years ~ call me up

a surprise audience gets a private show

male!dom, light degradation, light praising, maybe exhibitionist??, light spanking, grinding, oral, penetration, squirting, overstimulation, lowkey could be a little toxic but please no hate comments about Matsukawa or any other characters mentioned

this is a new writing concept for me so the style is a little different but i hope you enjoy

"Hey, baby," your boyfriend greets you as you step into the room. "Take a break, will ya? You've been studying all day," he tells you, setting his phone down on the side of the couch. He's patting at his thighs, offering you a seat despite the rest of the couch being wide open.

You sigh, mentally burned, but you make your way towards him regardless. "Not too long, okay?" He welcomes you with open arms as you straddle his lap, arms hooking behind his neck and your forehead resting on his shoulder. He was so warm, just being in his arms suddenly fills you with a sense of comfort. "Thank you, Sei" you hum softly, gently kissing the side of his neck.

"Don't mention it." His large hands run down your back, coming to grasp your ass through your loose shorts. He kneads your supple cheeks, softly. It doesn't bother you, in fact, you'd be more surprised if he didn't do it. He grips you a little tighter, encouraging a soft roll of your hips forward.

"You get turned on too easily," you comment, noting a evident half bulge that presses delicately against your womanhood.

"And you don't?" he snorts back, knowing that all of your sexual adventures were by no means one sided. "Last I recall, you were the one who couldn't wait till we got home and ended up making a mess in the backseat."

Your cheeks flush red at the thought, remembering the night quite clearly. It was a painful one at that, his relentless teasing that edged you what felt like a million times. Flashes of white on the black seats, the steam rising on the windows, the light rocking of the car. "That's only because you thought it was a good idea to..." your voice trails off, because saying the words aloud would be like admitting the sin.

"To what, baby doll?" he carefully prods, well-knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from your own lips instead. It didn't help that you were looking away from him, all shy and cute.

He pushes you forwards again, another lazy roll that adds just the right amount of pleasure to tempt you a little bit more. "To...finger me under the table," you mumble, a satisfied grin replacing the menacing curl of his lips.

To his pleasure, you pout at his teasing, playfully pinching his cheeks. "You're getting too comfortable, Sei," you warn him, remembering the first few dates with him that were more pure than the shiniest diamond or the whitest silk. It was holding hands, kicks and giggles, food and smiles, nothing like the messed up version you have now.

"Am I?" he hums, fingers digging underneath your shorts. His fingers now impression themselves into the bare flesh of your ass, continuing to roll your hips forwards at a steady pace. A light hum floats in the air, a familiar sign of arousal. Your fingers barely flinch against the back of his neck, letting him know to either to stop now, or not at all. "Wanna pick what we do next?"

You sit up, wide eyed at his proposition. He's never once given you the choice. Most of the time, he was the planner which left you to hop on the 'spontaneous bus'. To think he actually came up with these ideas beforehand, but it would be even crazier if he thought and acted on them in the moment. His hand comes dangerously close to your clothed heat, palm brushing up right past the middle. He presses firmly right on your anticipating clit, dragging out a low whine as your nails dig into his skin.