bokuto ~ dirty little secret

bokuto has a certain fantasy that he's been dying to try out and the opportunity suddenly arises

light manga spoilers!!, light biting, fingering, penetration, choking, cream pie

"Kou, are you sure this is allowed?" you ask cautiously, being mercilessly dragged by an eager white haired male.

"Look, no one's around. Plus, practice finished hours ago," he justifies and although everything he's saying is completely true, there's still something unnerving about your situation.

It all started about a week ago. Your deadline was quickly approaching and during those miserable few days, you dove head first into your work. And that's when he caught you off guard...

"Y/N, babe?"

"Yes?" you reply mindlessly, eyes analyzing the slurry of words on your computer screen.

"I'm about to go buy new sneakers," he tells you, grabbing his wallet from the counter.

You hum a response, "Okay," short and sweet, quickly getting back to your work.

"Do you want me to pick up anything from the store on my way back?"

"Okay." Another automatic response.

"What do you want?" he says, stopping before heading to the door as he observes your brain-dead state.

"Okay."

"Y/N?" Bokuto questions with a purse on his lips and a crinkle in his brow. He made a few goofy sounds and silly faces but you didn't seem to notice it at all. "Did you hear that Hinata is moving to the north pole to live with penguins?" an obvious lie, but he wasn't entirely sure if you were even processing his words.

"Okay."

And not to his surprised, you're completely absorbed in your work. He sighs with a faint smile on his lips. "Once you reach your deadline, I'll treat you to some good food for a reward," he mutters to himself, knowing you probably wouldn't pay any attention to him even if he did say them towards you.

As he starts to make his way out, he suddenly pauses right as his hand is about to turn the knob. An idea suddenly pops in his head...it would be such a shame to pass up on an opportunity. For safe measure, he starts a recording on his phone before taking a few paces back.

"Y/N, wanna have sex in the locker room with me after you reach your deadline?"

It's been an idea he's been pestering you with ever since it crossed his mind. And how were you supposed to know he would ask such a high demand?! Is it really your fault when you respond with "Okay."

"Cool! I'm off to the store then! Love ya!"

Bokuto, at first glance, seems like a person who say before he thinks. And in some cases, this certainly applies, but the man had a few tricks up his sleeve. And most days, this thought is completely out of your head- and that day was one of those days.

And after you finished your work, Bokuto happily showed you the video. Even after denying him a couple more times, he pulled out his final trump card- those puppy eyes. He knew you couldn't resist and you knew that just as well- so why couldn't you look away? In the end, you give in a little too easily so...

That's why your boyfriend, Bokuto Koutaro, is currently pulling you through a maze of hallways, quite hastily might I add. Even as you walk past the courts, you can't help but feel a little ashamed knowing that there were actual people practicing on this very floor not even more than a couple hours ago.