akaashi ~ oh so pretty

temptations get the better of you during a night out with akaashi

bathroom sex, mirror sex, praise, oral, fingering, penetration

Your eyes are naturally drawn to him from across the room. But that's no different than usual- he always had that attractive lure since the first day you met him.

But tonight, the way his button up perfectly hugged his body, and with his coat draped across his shoulders so elegantly, you couldn't help but bite your lip at the sight. Just looking at him already had you on your knees, he was the definition of perfect in your eyes.

"Y/N, is anyone home?" your friend Konoha teases, waving his hand in front of your face.

"Oh, sorry," you quickly mutter, shaking out of your trance-like state.

"Could you be any more obvious? Get a room, will ya?" he laughs, crossing his arms while leaning back against the wall. He had clearly caught you staring.

"Can you blame me? With his deadline coming up, this is the first time in so long that I've seen him in anything besides sweats or shorts," you admit about your live-in boyfriend. Akaashi was handsome at that and could honestly even pull of plaid with stripes but the way he was dressed tonight was just something you had to appreciate while it lasted.

Again, your eyes drift towards him, noting how his black hair compliments the frames of his glasses while he chatters away with Bokuto. You observe his slender fingers that grips his wine glass and the frame of his shoulders that is outlined by his beige coat.

"Wow, I mean, I always knew Bokuto would go pro but this seems unreal," Konoha notes, gazing around the fairly large house condo that's surprisingly modern yet sentimental with old photos Bokuto has hung up.

"I know, seems like yesterday I was watching you all from the stands of our school gym," you reminisce, the details mostly filled with images of Akaashi but you didn't have to tell him that.

Tonight, Bokuto was throwing a party for his debut game as a pro. There are so many faces you haven't seen in so long and somehow, you can only focus on one man.

God- he looked so sexy dressed up, so sophisticated, so mature, so enticing. Your legs rub together unconsciously while you fiddle with the fabric of your dress.

"Oh! There's Kenma! I'll catch up with you soon," Konoha says, brightening up as he makes his away across the room to the newly entrants.

You're suddenly alone, but after all the thoughts you've just had- you don't want anybody but him. You make your way to the bathroom, carelessly digging through your purse to find your phone.

You tap away impatiently, waiting and waiting for what feels like too long before you hear a knock at the door. "Y/N? Are you okay?"

It's his voice- and you answer to it almost instantly. You open the door and he slides himself through the small crack of the opening before shutting the door behind him. "Hey, is everything alright? You texted that you needed me."

He's a little surprised at first when you take it upon yourself to connect your lips but he is quick to return your act of affection with his own. It's soft and tender- nothing like the ill intentions that you have.

"Not that I didn't enjoy it, but what was that about?" he asks in a calm manner, taking both of your hands into his, making sure to smile as to not offend you.

You pull his body towards yours, resting your cheek on his shoulder. "You just look so handsome tonight," you respond, closing your eyes and inhaling a deep breath of his enticing scent.