Young Lord's Attraction (Ceylon's Twin | Combat Medic x Schwarz)

"Lord Y/N, you must understand that I cannot reciprocate your feelings

"Lord Y/N, you must understand that I cannot reciprocate your feelings... not because I don't love you... but because someone repulsive like me shouldn't be in love with someone as great as you... I must not let my feelings get the better of my duty to protect both you and Lady Ceylon, even if I have to begrudgingly lock away my love for you..."

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

On the beaches of the tourist-oriented city of Siesta were the twin children of Siesta's mayor, Y/N and Ceylon, playing wildly like the kids they are. Many could be said about the relationship that these two have for each other. Although if you see them together, you can already tell that the two of them are inseparable.

"W-Wait up Y/N!" Little Ceylon timidly followed her twin.

"Hurry up Ceylon! The sea is calling!" Y/N splashes in the seawater, waiting for her.

The two of them enjoy each other's as they jive along the coastlines of the sea, they grew up in Siesta after all. Their happy smiles paired with their bright antics of splashing each other with seawater were all so childlike. Little did they know, their playtime would come to an end.

"Y/N! Ceylon!"

As they hear their names, they tense up a bit as they look to the shore and see their father, Herman.

"Father..?" Ceylon's happy expression falters, meanwhile Y/N's brightened up even more.

"Father!" He dashes from the waters and beeline's towards Herman.

The man cheerily crouches down and grabs Y/N before raising him up and spinning him around.

"Ha ha! I miss you, my son!" He plops Y/N down and ruffles his hair, making the little boy giggle.

Ceylon then joins them as Herman greets her as well, although not as much cheerful as his greeting to Y/N. Because of that, she pouts and looks down from the difference of treatment.

It's not like Herman didn't like his daughter, he cherishes her as much as he does to Y/N. But ever since his wife died, their mother, he had to work harder to get his mind off from her death. Y/N, being the curious bugger that he is, decided to comfort his father in his own little ways. Thus Herman became more open to the young boy.

Ceylon didn't like her father's inability to openly show his love to her. And in fact, she thinks that it was because she was inferior to Y/N. There would've been a rivalry if Y/N hadn't decided to spend most of his time playing with her. So Ceylon couldn't bear to hate him, but could only love her twin more.