She's...My Wife?! (Doctor x Kal'tsit)🍋

"

"...so you don't remember... that's, for the better perhaps... There's no reason to remember such trivial things from the past. You may be my husband, but it doesn't matter if you can't remember the reason why you married me. Just focus on your work, that's all the worth you have... And to make things clear, I don't love you any more...... just... no... don't give me hope..."

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

A/N: With Kal'tsit confirmed and back to a playable operator again, and with the Walk In The Dust Event also focusing on her and whatnot, AND with her being a potential wife material, I decided to request myself to write this. And forgive me for the explicit content, I was [REDACTED] for Kal'tsit and [REDACTED] while writing this. So... yeah...

Word Count: 10,336

🍋🍋LEMON WARNING!!!🍋🍋

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

It's already been a few months since I woke up from the hellhole that is Chernobog. Due to circumstances, I barely remember anything about my past, and it's irritating that there are many things I still haven't figured out about myself. For one, how do I know so much about commanding people? It's like I was used to it, thinking it was all-natural. It's even somewhat frightening that the commands just flow easily out of my mouth.

Like I was some sort of manipulator, or in better words, a game master.

Aside from that, I still want to remember the other things about me in the past. Like what were my hobbies, my interests, my lifestyle, my favorite food, my secrets, my family if I ever had one, and my relationships. Speaking of relationships, there is one thing that continually bugs me even after resolving the Reunion mayhem.

And that is the ring on my left hand, ring finger.

Every day I observe the clear and shining platinum ring on my finger with some intricate design with a symbol I don't recognize, thinking about the hidden and murky story behind it. Was I engaged to someone? Did I have a wife? Is she dead? Or alive?

It constantly pokes my thoughts, even more, leading to more questions that need answers. Was I a good partner in the past? How was my love life? Then again, I'm not even sure if this was a wedding ring. It could be just a knack of a habit of me with rings. Still, I'm hoping for the day to arrive when my memories will come back. Maybe it will soon come back when I find something important to me that will help me regain it.

But until that day comes, I can only wonder about the mysteries surrounding me.

"Doctor, I brought the files for the recruits."

I look to the door and see the usual logistics operator handing out the files in my office.

"Thank you. Put it here on the table and I'll sort it out like usual." I waved as he enters the office.