Older Johnny Lawrence: One In A Billion

Requested from my tumblr!
Tumblr: cades-outsider!
Jealous/insecure Johnny!
Warning read with caution!
Language and mentions of beer!
By the way reader is 24!

  Walking out of the little store close by Johnny's dojo you grip the bag firmer so it doesn't fall, you grabbed some snacks along with Johnny's famous Coors Banquet Beer that he always drinks.

  Of course you don't promote him drinking, but you can't tell him what to do either but you do keep him in his place.

  Hearing the bell ring as you open the door to the dojo causes you to smile, Johnny had worked so hard for this and he deserved this. Even if his only student was Miguel, he was still a lovely young boy.

  Johnny walks out of his office with his gi on, "hey love" he says as a smile appears on his lips.

  "Hey handsome, I got some snacks and some of your famous Coors as well" you reply as you open the bag.

  "How nice of you L/n" he says as he walks closer, seeing a slim Jim peep out of the bag.

  "Is that what I think it is?" Johnny questions with a smirk.

  "It is" you all but giggle, something you only found yourself doing around Johnny.

  You grab the slim Jim out of the bag handing it over to him before walking in the back room and putting the beers in the empty fridge with a couple snacks you bought as well. Leaving the other slim Jim's on Johnny's desk of course.

  "Hey, how about you teach me some of your.... karate ways" You suggest walking where the office door is, leaning on the frame.

  "You want to learn karate?" He asks surprised.

  "But of course" You say smiling as you see Johnny throwing away the empty slim Jim pack.

  "Alright get over here, but prepare for me to beat your a*s" He chuckles as you walk over onto the mat, already had taken your shoes off once you came in.

  "Alright get in the stance" He orders as he gets in his form.

  Quickly getting into the famous karate form seeing Johnny and Miguel do it many times, Johnny starts to speak "alright now I'm going to go easy on y-" but before he could finish his sentence you strike first.

  Sweeping your leg under his, you twist your legs together causing both you and Johnny to tumble on the floor. Him under you while you straddle his waist on top.

  Pending him down by the arms you lean closer to his face "strike first, strike hard" you recite as your chest rises up and down.

  Johnny looks taken aback, soon a small smirk appears on his lips. "Yeah? Where'd you learn that?" He taunts.

  "Oh I watch you and Miguel, I know my ways" you tease letting your guard down.

  Johnny's smirk grows wider as he flips your legs and straddles your waist, now dominating you.

  "Rule number one, never let your guard down" Johnny says his eyes piercing through yours.

  Leaning down he places small kisses on your neck here and there, soon getting more confident as he starts to suck and bite at your sweet spot causing you to let out a moan as a red hickey appears to the old one from three days ago that laid beside it.

  "Johnny..." you moan as he trails kisses farther to your stomach, lifting up your shirt peppering little kisses anywhere he can reach.

  Regaining your composure you smirk as you lift Johnny back up to your face flipping him over, using both of your legs to block his and both of your arms to block his hands.