Chapter 4: School and related Problems

A few months ago, the day after the initiation, Eclipse POV

Currently, I'm walking through the halls of Beacon Academy. It's 8:30 in the morning and I'm on my way to my first class at Beacon. The first lesson: Grimm Study with professor Port. I don't know what will await me but it sounds interesting to me. I looked at the signs of the classrooms to find the right room and after a while, I found a room with double doors and a sign that says "Grimm Science". And so I entered the room and found myself in a huge room with various pictures of the different versions of the Creatures of Grimm with short texts about them. 

???: "Oh, you are quite early. You must be one of the new first-years, at least I can't remember seeing someone like you before in my class."

I looked in the direction from where the voice came and saw a man with white hair and a white mustache, dressed in a red uniform. This must be professor Port.

"Yes, I'm one of the new first-year students. I'm Eclipse Vermilion, nice to meet you, professor."

Port: "Mhm, Vermilion, I already had fun with your brother when he was a student here. I hope you aren't like him."

Of course, my bother had to leave this school with some impressions... Though I wouldn't have expected a negative impression. Well, let's see what the other teachers have to say about him.

"If my brother did something wrong then I'm terribly sorry. I hope he didn't have brought you too much shame. The only thing I can do is to guarantee that I'm definitely not like him." I said in an apologetic tone. Great...

Port: "Well, unlike him, you seem to have some manners. But may I ask you why on earth you are already in my class? There are still twenty minutes left."

"I didn't want to be late." Port seemed to be surprised by this.

Port: "Well, that's good to hear. Seems like you are really not like your brother."

"Please forgive me for being rude, but could you please stop comparing me with him? I don't like him so I guess it is understandable."

Port: "Understandable indeed. Very well, the lesson starts in a few minutes, how about taking a seat?"

I then searched for a good place, though I had a very wide choice as the classroom was completely empty. I choose a seat in the first row. After a while, more students entered the classroom until the lesson began. As professor Port wanted to begin the lesson the double doors burst open and Team RWBY and JNPR literally fell in the room. They excused for their late arrival and searched for remaining empty seats. I don't know if it's good or bad that they sat next to me... Anyway, Port began his lesson though it was more like storytelling but what he said at the end, caught my interest.

Port: "A true huntsman must be honorable. A true huntsman must be dependable. A true huntsman must be strategic, well educated, and wise."

So basically everything that Zure isn't? 

Port: "So, who amongst you believes to be the embodiment of these traits?" 

I thought for a moment and I have to say that I may not fulfill everything completely but at least more than my brother. 

Weiss: "I do, sir!" 

I was a bit startled by her sudden call... Weiss? As the embodiment of these traits? Did she ever reflect on herself? But if she thinks that way, then I guess me too.

"I do too, sir."

Port: "Well then, let's find out. Step forward and face your opponent. Mr. Vermilion, I guess you are good with letting Ms. Schnee first?"