63

It's finally time.

The sun had risen this morning filling the room with a warm glow, gently caressing me out of my peaceful sleep. The whole apartment was silent besides from Dion's soft snores as his hands wrapped tighter around me, a cute pout on his lips as I had moved to look at the time.

"Baaaabe! It's 9:30!! Get uuuuup!" I whine and move to push him off me which was obviously the wrong choice as his arms wound around me tighter and his pout turned into a frown, "Stop." He snapped softly and buried his face back in my neck, hiding his eyes from the light.

"It's our first Christmas and you wanna be a butthead?.. wooooow." I whisper the end and shake my head, making him peak up at me, "Gimme fifteen more minutes.. it's cold." He sighs softly and places a gentle kiss on my shoulder.

And just like we agreed, we cuddled for fifteen more minutes before I started poking his cheek, "Okay now get up..I wanna open my stuff." I pout and he slowly unwinds his hands from my waist, "It's coooold." He whines childishly and tucks the blanket under his chin, a pout etched back into his lips.

"Then put your onesie back on and you won't be cold." I smile and he sends me a glare, "No because you gone grab my butt again.." I smile and press a kiss to his cheek, "Imma grab it regardless. Don't even fight it." He rolls his eyes and finally tosses the covers off himself.

He moves to get up then freezes, "Nah I see you watching me.. you get up first." He eyes me hard and I can't help my laugh as I get up on my side of the bed. I stand up and throw my hands up in surrender, "You're safe! Just get uuup!" I whine and fake pout as he looks me up and down, "Yeah aight.." he grumbles and stands up.

I quickly dive across the bed and reach out, my hand connecting with his butt. He yells but it's too late as I grab his cheek, "Hehehehehe.." I giggle evilly as he seats my hand off, "Nah my turn." I gasp as his hand pushes my back down onto the bed, "You started a war you won't win." His hand moved all the way up in the air and I screamed, "Nooooo!" My hands move behind me to cover my butt as my legs kicked.

He held his hand up and watched me squirm, "That's what I thought." He let me go but still watched me close, "I would have slapped yo ass so hard, one cheek would've been flatter than the other." I laugh loudly and climb off the bed, "You already be hitting it hard enough as is." I look behind me and wiggle it, "Ms Girl is so strong." He chuckled and walks around the bed, "Facts and she be movin like water when I give you them deep strokes." His eyes turned glossy as his teeth but into his lip.

"Boom Boom Boom." His hips thrust the air as he fakes his strokes, "Damn." He mumbles softly and sighs, "Beyond Blessed." I watch him and his lil moment, my head shaking as I put on my slippers, "Stop thinking bout my booty and let's open up these gifts please!" I flick his arm and make my way to the living room, swishing my hips a lil harder, making him follow close behind.

That's one thing this man does that I truly love.
Make me feel so damn sexy.

You could have convinced me my hips were magnets and his hands were metal by the way he always had to be touching them. Even as I say in the floor in front of the tree, he sat right behind me and pulled me in close, "Aight you open yours first." He nods towards my pile and I more than happily lean forward to pull it all in front of me.

"Oooh! You got me so much!" I squeal excitedly as I greedily grab a bigger box and shake it. He laughs and nods his head, "You deserve more." I smile and press a kiss on his cheek before ripping open the paper and gasping softly, "FENDI?!" I place the box down and slowly open the lid to see the cutest boots in the world.

"Oh my gosh!" I scream and take on out the box and carefully feel it, "I'm in love

"Oh my gosh!" I scream and take on out the box and carefully feel it, "I'm in love.." I gasp and feel the expensive material, "How much?" I whisper and he shrugs, "Don't worry bout it, babe." He brushes it off and I slowly put them back in the box like a newborn baby, "I'm literally going to fuck the shit out of you." I look back at him as his eyes widen.

"I ain't think you would love them that much, babe." He chuckles and shakes his head as I look his sexy ass up and down, "Think I'm playin.." I press a sweet kiss to his lips and try to hold back from jumping him as he looked down at me.

"I'm for real if you are.." his tongue slowly licked his bottom lip and my eyes followed every movement. He chuckled softly before turning me back around, "Lemme fuck you after I open one of mine." He points to his pile and I grab a large one.

He eyes it for a moment as I move out his lap and put it in my place, "The fuck is in here?" He grabs it and shakes it gently before smiling, "This better be what I think it is.." His eyes sparkle like a child as he ripped through the paper and gasped.

"YOU GOT ME A PS5?!?" His eyes grew three sizes as he tore up the rest of the paper and picked the box up. I couldn't help my laugh as he hugged it to his chest, "I'm bout to buss ong im bout to fucking nut." He groans and immediently opens the box to take out the system. He didn't hesitate to place a phat kiss on it and then place it on the tv, right next to his old system.

"Beautiful.." He strokes the machine slowly and I frown slightly, "Aight aight don't love it more than me." I cross my arms and fight back a smile as he walks to me with open arms, a stupid smile on his face, "Babyyyyy!" He cooes and wraps his front arms around me. He attacked my face with kisses as I giggled and fought his grip, "That tickles! Please! Dion!" I squeal and try to get away but he held me tighter until I gave into his love and kisses.

"This the best Christmas ever." He smiles and sighs contently, his eyes closing as he hugged me close. I smile and peek up to press a kiss on his jaw, "We aren't even done opening gifts, Babe." He looks back at his pile and grabs another box, "This bout to be controllers and a head set." I look down at the box and freeze.

"I-I think you might want to save that one for last." I reach for it but he quickly moves it out my way, "Nope. I wanna hook my shit up ASAP." He ripped through the paper and opened the cardboard box, "I want a controller with your ass on it and on my sy-" His words cut as his brows furrowed.

I sucked in my lower lip as I watched his face twist and contort in confusion, "A shirt?" He questions and picks up the fabric. The confusion flew from his face as his jaw Damn near dropped to his lap.

"Is that what I think it is?"

His eyes flicker down to mine and I nod my head slowly, "A onesie.. for a baby." I speak slowly as I watch his wide eyes turn glassy, "You're pregnant? Wit my baby? Right now?" His eyes drop to my tummy and I nod my head excitedly, "I have been for a couple weeks now." His hand slowly reaches down to press against my tummy and I giggles softly as his lips turned up in a smile.

"My junior cookin up in there.. He gone he strong like me." He smiles excitedly and I lean back as he rubs my stomach, "You bout to be a menace like me.. We finna run the world." He coos softly and I laugh as he presses a small kiss.

"I'm happy your excited for it.. and I can't promise it's a boy." I smile and watch him trace my stomach with slow circles. He looks back up at me, "Imma do that thing you do with them crystals. Marinatin." I laugh loudly and look at him incredulously, "You mean manifesting?!" He nods his head, "Yeah dat. Imma have to take your crystals tho." He closed his eyes as he rested his head on me.

"Real talk. Ain't no way you wasn't pregnant." He spoke up after a second and I look at him confused, "What you mean? You could tell?" I look down at my tummy that looked barely visible. He shook his head, "Naw. I was nuttin in you like every day. Back to back. Shiii Lowkey I gave you them deep strokes just to make sure you got it all." My eyes widen as my hand flies over my mouth.

"Your crazy! Literally crazy!" I gasp softly and he shrugs, "I been wanting you to have my kids since the first accident.. almost told you they was sold out." My mouth falls open at his confession. I smack his shoulder, "You lucky I love you because any other woman would have ran for the hills." I shake my head and he smiles, "I know." He presses a kiss to my tummy.

_____________
AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey babies :D how is y'all? What is goin on?
Been gone Bc imma graduate in 3 weeks so I'm lit asf rn!!

I also just wanted to talk about comments in earlier chapters. Pls realize that I constantly reread my book and see them. I know it's funny to comment mean things but this is a black love book. Don't say ignorant shit about the characters or the pictures I use. I had to take down one of Dion with grills Bc y'all act like hyperpigmentation isn't real or is ugly.

All bodies and all features are beautiful.

Also, is weird saying how much u love white boys instead in the comments.. like just go?