27

"You wanted to see me sir?" She said walking into the office he gestured fire her to come over and sit beside his mother. She accepted and sat down.
"Something has been bought to my attention." She frowned as he huffed pressing a button on his desk. She turned around out the shouted seeing a beaten jungkook being pushed to his knees with his hands tied behind him. She tried not to look shocked but this reaction told everyone.
"Who's going to explain why two were sneaking around?" They both kept quiet and he chuckled shaking his head at the two. "Jungkook your awfully quiet now. You had so much to say earlier."
"Leave her out of it. It was me. She had nothing to do with it." He nodded and looked at the two of them.
"Oh I see. So you took her out that day and forced her to kiss you?" He got up and she was on her feet standing in front of him.
"Yoongi please. Don't do this." He sighed placing his hand on hers that was on his chest.
"He touched what was mine Nari. I can't let that go unpunished. He admitted it. Unless you're taking the blame?"
"Nari don't. You've suffered enough at his hand." Jungkook said she looked around at the boys shaking her head.
"My hand! By my hand! I-"
"Yoongi please. Not him. Please."
"Why?" He looked at her almost daring her to say it.
"You know why."
"Yoongi!" His mother shouted. "She's been having an affair under your roof! You can't let this go!" Nari shook her head and jungkook struggled.
"Yoongi I promise. It didn't happen. I swear okay. Please. Don't hurt him." He cupped her face in his hands wiping her tears away.
"You promise me?"
"I promise. Please Yoongi." He sighed looking at the boys.
"Get him out of my sight. You touch her again I will kill you." He hung his head down and was dragged from the room.
"You weak-"
"Mother. Stop it."
"No! He-"
"He's my brother!" He shouted causing everyone to stop in their tracks.
"It can't be... the boy died he-"
"He was hidden and then put in my care. He's my brother. And I promised he would be safe. I've followed your every instruction. But I'm drawing the line here. Now go." She stood up her jaw tight.
"Come on Nari-"
"No. She stays. You go. Get out of my house. And don't ever come back." No one really knew how to react to it all. He looked at Nari opening his draw. He pulled out a key and help it up. "Let's get you out of that awful thing." He looked out at collar in disgust turning her around. He moved her hair placing the key into the clasp in the back and it loosened allowing her to take a deep breath. He mumbled in distaste for the marks on her neck it left in its wake and he let it fall to the floor. "Hoseok escort my mother out of here." Hobi was more than happy to get her gone and Yoongi looked at her with kind eyes. "That's better isn't it." She closed her eyes for a moment and he frowned time almost moving slowly, he reached out seeing the sweat on her forehead and the blood run out of her nose. She took a sharp breath and he caught her as she fell backwards. "Nari? Nari?" Her eyes closed and his voice become muffled in her head until it faded. He looked around in pure shock. "Jin! Jin! Fucking call someone!"

Yoongi sat as the doctor spoke to her. She had been away for about an hour at this point but seemed slightly foggy.
"When was the last time you had a period Mrs min?" She frowned trying to think.
"Erm a while... I've been on birth control." He hummed looking over at Yoongi.
"Could you leave the room a moment." Yoongi shrugged leaving for a moment. After a while the doctor slipped out of the room and looked very serious. "When was the last time your wife ate?" Yoongi tried to think and soon realised he had no idea.
"We erm, I've been busy lately so I've missed dinner I'm unsure." The doctor nodded.
"Your wife is pregnant. I'm unsure of how far along but I'd say a lack of food has put to much strain. And caused her to pass out. Remember she's eating for two. And as for the nosebleed I'd put it down to stress. It's just unfortunate that it all happened at once."
"She's..." he was about to walk in when the doctor stopped him.
"I'm very concerned about her. It may be best that she leaves the city for a while. If she stresses to much in her early days it could impact both their health. You need to think about what is best for her right now, please for her sake and your child's." the doctor left and he stood thinking for a moment before slipping into the bedroom. She laid in bed feeling particularly tired.
"Hey princess." He knelt down beside the bed and she opened her eyes. "How you feeling?" He said softly pulling the cover over her.
"I'm really tired..." she said as he stroked her hair.
"We need to talk baby. Then I promise you can sleep." She nodded opening her eyes again to give him a small smile. "I'm really sorry about what's happened... I should've stood up sooner..." he held her hand and she listened to him.
"Yoongi it's-"
"Don't say it's okay. You know it's not. I'm in the wrong here. Treating you like a slave. Making you wear that damn thing. It wasn't okay. You're going to go away for a while... just so you can get better. Then you can come home and we'll be a family." She tried to sit i up p but he stopped her.
"I don't want to leave you... I want to be here, with you." She let a tear falling onto the pillow. "Was I not good for you?"
"Oh baby no." He huffed wiping her tears feeling his heart tear into. "You were perfect. You're always perfect okay? But I don't want you sick. And I'll come see you every day I can alright? You need to be strong. For the baby." She gave him a nod holding his hand tightly.
"How long do I have to go for?" He pressed his lips together and gave her a hopeful smile.
"Not long princess. Just until you feel better. Okay?" She nodded and he kissed her forehead. "Get some sleep okay."
"Stay with me?"
"I'll be in soon okay? I just need to talk to the boys about who's going with you." She nodded and he kissed her again getting up.
"I love you Yoongi..."
"I love you too Nari..."