Like Yesterday

© Madison Laveinder. 2012. Except as provided by the Copyright Act 1986, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher.

A/N: To make it short and simple, I will now be focusing on this book. Never Let Me Go will be deleted, and Timeless will either be deleted or On Hold until I've finished this story.

So this will be a little different from my usual writing style, I'm actually challenging myself to write this book. Just to let you all know that I've planned this story, so it will flow as it is written on my notebook.

Yes, I've did a lot of researches. And what I wrote will be based on the details given for me on the internet. Do not hesitate to point out a mistake or anything, I'll be gladly to change!

Anyway, here's some quotes that I found matches this story. I'll figure out a summary soon.

Until then, read on, readers. ☆

"If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone?" -Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper.

"You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not." -Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper.

Description to come.