𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟫: 𝒜𝓃 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

One day till the party.

One day to decide on your stance.

One day left to the breaking point.

"One day... huh..."

You breathe in deeply, taking the scent of freshly cut grass into your nostrils as you begin to stretch your arms at the balcony of your new estate. As his highness... No, Technoblade, suggested to come and visit him today before the party. A slight knock was heard from behind the door as a white haired maiden walks in with a fairly large blue, black, and red box in her hands.

"Bad wanted me to give you this, a house warming present from him."

As you unwrap the shiny gift, your not very high hopes awaiting the present the head butler of the estate wanted to give you. The box revealed a dark maroon laced pair of gloves. Under the gloves was a small note that read,

————————

Lady Y/N,

I heard you were going to visit his highness today, so me and Skeppy pitched this in for you! It's one of gloves that you like, but the material is a bit lighter. Me and Skeppy were concerned if the other gloves were too thick considering the weather these past weeks.

Enjoy the gift!

-Skeppy and Bad :]

————————

You smile as you read the letter. After placing the box with the blindfold onto the round table in the middle of the room, you headed to the closet yourself to see what would be appropriate to wear today.

"Y/N, do you mind if you come to the castle tomorrow again?"

Those words echoed in your head as you thought about what to wear, having Niki suggesting a variety of outfit combinations you though would never have existed. Finally, you settled on a simple light blue off shoulder dress that had long puffy sleeves as well as a small white belt that emphasizes your waist. Glancing over, you see the velvet coat Technoblade had given to you on your first meeting with him. As you stared long and hard at it, you finally had an idea. Taking large steps, you rush back to your vanity, opening the pearly white drawer to reveal the small vile of poison. You get a small white purse and immediately stashed the vile in it, hoping that you could ask Technoblade what to do with it.

It's stupid, asking your betrothed if you should poison yourself.

But you didn't have a choice. It was to either make the person you cherished suffer greatly, or have the nobles look down on Technoblade again. The choice was yours.

"Two possible outcomes..."

One, Technoblade decides to help you, in a way you didn't know how he could, after you tell him about the poison. Or two, he thinks you're insane and decides to lock you up in prison. Even worse, you'd be sent to a mental asylum for life. However, it was still a gamble you were willing to take after seeing how there was tension between Technoblade and The Empress.

You shudder at the possibility of the second option and sling the small purse over your shoulder, it laying on the side of you dress. Satisfied, you wave goodbye to Puffy, Niki, Bad and Skeppy, all of which were preparing for the big party tomorrow.

.

.

.

"My lord, Y/N has arrived."