52

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of abuse and other topics that may trigger a person.

________

MANY YEARS AGO....

JIMIN POV

"You slut! I hope you die! Crazy bitch!" My eyes widened as I looked at the man infront of me. I was looking through the small gap of the door. My breathing was slightly heavy, and my heart was so heavy as I peeked in.

I just came back from elementary school. I was seven years old and it was back when I was in Busan. I flinched as I looked at my father who gave a punch to my mother's face, sending her to the ground of their bedroom.

"Jimin, if you ever see dada with your mommy, please don't make any noise, go to your room and be quiet."

"Just think of it as dada spending quality time with mommy."

Those were the words my mom would tell me a lot. I've seen my dada give mom lots of those, but it makes me jump when I hear the noises of him shouting and slapping in their room every night. And my mom would be silent. I still freeze in my place when I see that scene. I stayed silent as I looked at him.

As I shook away from my thoughts, I proceeded to go to my room, which was at the very far end and I opened the door before setting down my backpack, and I took off my uniform before settling down for the night.

-

"My son is sleeping well...," a voice trailed off and I slowly opened my eyes, my head was still cloudy since I just woke up, and it was still dark in my room. I rubbed my eyes slowly as I looked at the figure who was sitting at the foot of my bed in the dark.

"I'm sorry... did I wake you up? Jimin-ah, go back to sleep," a soft voice said in the dark and I reached out to place my hand on top of her hand, feeling the coldness of her hand.

"Mama....," I replied and she smiled at me through the dark, caressing my cheeks.

Then, my eyes widened as I stared at my mother. She had dark bruises on her face, and there was a cut on her lip. She smiled at me through her puffy eyes before holding my hand.

"What happened to you? What did dad do to you?" I ask and she smiled sadly before looking down.

"I'm alright. You're still too young Jiminie. Please, don't look at your father as a bad person. I beg you, please..," she said softly and I looked at her a for a few moments before nodding.

"Yes mom," I replied.

"Mommy wants to sleep here for the night, is that okay?" She asks and I nod before scooting to the side, making space for her befote she sits beside me, and she places herself down before wrapping her arms around my small body, warming me in her embrace.

-

"Don't tell your mommy, okay~? I didn't know you'd be home so early, Jiminie," a rough voice said as I made my way in the living room. This time, I was ten years old. My eyes widened as I suddenly stopped in the living room. Dark hair shadowing my eyes as I looked at the scene.

My father was there, and he had a girl with him. Who wasn't like my mom at all. She was definitely younger than my father, she wore a skimpy outfit, and he was chuckling with the woman as they were both seated on the couch.