twenty two - "This is not a date, just so you know"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

Today was Thursday which meant that I was starting my tutoring session with Kyle after school. We were all sitting at lunch when I spotted him leaning on the wall beside the exit.

"Guys I'm just going to ask Kyle where we're going to study. I'll be right back" I said as I got up and walked towards him. He didn't see me coming until I literally waved in his face to get his attention. This guy has big drug issues.

"Hey, Where are we going to study?" I asked him and he looked lost.

"You know, me tutoring you? Maths?" I continued trying to make him remember. Gosh this is weird.

"Oh! I'm sorry I totally forgot, eh... My place is not the best to study at. Can we study at yours?"

"Yeah, that's totally fine. Here's my number, call me after school so we can walk together" I said and wrote on his hand with the pen I kept in my pocket. Don't ask me why I keep a pen in my pocket.

"Thanks" I heard him mutter as I walked back to our table. As I got closer to the table I recognized a familiar jet-black haired asshole that made my nerves go bananas. Literally.

"Where are you guys going to study?" Ruby asked as I sat down, completely ignoring the jerk staring at me.

"At my house, I guess he wasn't comfortable with studying at his house. But that's better for me" I said as I took a sip of my drink.

"What are you guys talking about?" I heard Sargent ask and Ruby couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"Well that Kyle guy asked Willow if she could tutor him and they're starting today, at Willow's" How can she just betray me like this? Spilling all the beans to the enemy?

"What? Absolutely not! You can't be alone with that drunkie?!"

"You have absolutely no say in this Hills" I said crossing my arms, showing him that I'm serious.

"I'm not leaving you with that guy, forget about it. I'm going to be there when you guys study" he said and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Abso-fucking-lutely not"

"Abso-fucking-lutely yes" he said smirking at me.

"Who said I'm letting you in my house asshole?"

"Well, from what I've heard, you're living with Agnes, who also happens to know my mom too, one call to her office and I'm in the house" he said crossing his arms with a smirk on his annoying face.

"Ugh! You're so annoying!" I said getting up and walking to the exit.

"Love you too" I heard him yell after me but I was already out to reply back.

UGH! Is he literally going to follow me around like a bodyguard all damn week? I thought he was going to give up but I guess we have something in common; Stubbornness.