Strangers *part 1* (Tom Holland)

Requested by flowerbomb1669: Y/N goes out clubbing with her friends and runs into Tom, who's a stranger to her. They spend the entire night flirting, dancing and buying each other drinks, until one thing leads to another

I lay in bed, surrounded by ice cream cartons and used tissues as my eyes continued to scan over the text that my ex-boyfriend had sent to me a week ago, breaking up with me. I sighed, tears pricking my eyes and fresh ones running down my face as my brain took in the words over and over again.

"Right." my door opened, making my eyebrows furrow as my housemates marched into the room.

"What are you guys doing?" I mumbled as I sat up.

"You've done nothing but mope, eat and sleep since that dickhead broke up with you. And so we decided that you're in desperate need of a girls' night out." Elsie smiled, my eyes squinting as Olivia pulled my curtains open.

"Guys, no. I'll be fine in another day or two, I just want to by myself." I groaned, watching them all with tired eyes as Elsie and Kiera started going through my wardrobes and taking out my clubbing dresses.

"That may be what you want, but what you need is to get back out there, get some drinks in you, and eventually end up with a brand new guy in between your legs." Kiera smirked.

"Thanks for that image." I sighed as I looked at the outfits that they'd picked out. I sighed again and bit my lip. Maybe they were right. My ex was probably out there, already fucking a new girl, so why shouldn't I do the same?

"I'll go with the black one. Black is my colour." I nodded as I pointed to the black body-con dress.

"Now you're getting into it. Get ready, we're leaving in an hour." Olivia chuckled, making me smile and bit my lip as I got out of bed for the first time that week.

The four of us walked into the London club, the smell of sweat, cheap alcohol and weed hitting us in the face.

"How did you find this place again?" I yelled over the music.

"A friend at work recommended it to me. Apparently, it's a hot spot for the most attractive people in London." Olivia smirked, making me chuckle and shake my head as we made our way to the bar.

"A round of shots, please." Kiera nodded, making the bartender nod. We leant against the bar and I sighed as I started to skim my eyes over the sea of faces. This was my first night single in a year, I figured that I really should take advantage of that by trying to get with someone. The issue was that everyone was either way too attractive for me, or was already making out with someone else. Suddenly, my gaze stopped on one guy, somewhat because he was already looking at me. But fuck, was he attractive. He was sitting in a booth with a few other guys, his arm casually over the back cushion of the sofa and his body relaxedly slouched out in front of him. I bit my lip as I let my eyes skim over him, the dark stranger doing the same thing to me. A mob of unruly hazel curls sat on his head, but fuck did they look good messed up in the way that they were. I couldn't quite see the colour of his eyes due to the bouncing lights that hit off of them every few seconds, but I could tell by the way that he was looking at me that they were being darkened by lust. As for his body, wow. Even with a suit on, I could tell that he was in exceptional shape. The way that his body was relaxed against the sofa meant that his white dress shirt was tightened around him, showing off the outlines of a six pack as the top few buttons being undone showed an equally attractive chest. His eyes flicked up and down me, the smirk that was on his lips telling me that I wasn't the only one liking what I was seeing.

"You like the look of anyone, mate?" Elsie yelled into my ear, snapping me back. I looked at her before glancing back to the man, making him wink at me. My smirk widened and I bit my lip.