chapter 23.

MATURE CONTENT.

    Reece and blue had decorated their home with balloons and welcome home banners and had dressed up nicely to welcome May home. They were so happy. Blue and fluff especially had been staring out the window of the house non stop waiting for their mama to come home.

     May was also very excited to see her favorite people . So in order to pass time she started scrolling through pictures of herself with blue and Reece and fluff also. But her favorite one was taken by a passer - by two months ago. They had all taken a trip to the park that day . Reece's left hand held fluffs leash who sat quietly  ready in position for the pictures. Blue sat on Mays hip clutching her shirt tightly as he held on to her with his head on her breast. And Reece had his right arm around Mays waist as she stood in front of him. That picture was her screen saver and she loved it so much. They all looked so happy and content smiling widely at the camera. She would never change it for the world. She had found true love and family and she felt blessed.

May was pulled out of her thoughts when the driver told her they had arrived. She opened the door and stepped out breathing in the sweet smell of roses from the gardens nearby. Home. It smelled like home.

Her attention was immediately drawn to the little boy who ran to her like his life depended on it screaming the words she never thought she would hear in her life .

" Mama , mama ! "

She dropped to her knees hugging him so tight she was scared to let go. The moment he said those words her heart felt complete like she was whole now .She felt happy . She couldn't even describe her happiness as hot tears fell down her eyes . Tears of joy kept dropping from her eyes as she whispered just how much she loved him.

Reece stood by the door watching. The sight before him was so beautiful. He watched on as May shed tears. He made a promise to himself that he was going to marry her someday. They would all be a family and he will make sure they never had to cry . He would love them and treat them right.

He started walking over to where they were when May looked up at him . She looked shocked with fluff barking excitedly at her and wagging his tail and blue hugging her loving.

   " Did I hear him right? Did he really cal me mama ? Oh my goodness my love he called me mama!" She screamed excitedly at him.

He smiled at her and pulled them all into one big hug . He pulled back and gave may sweet kisses on her lips that made her swoon . They were interrupted by a tiny hand pushing Reece's lips away from may.

" Stop kiss mama . No! " He said to his dad . They all laughed at blues protectiveness and headed inside the house.

   " Aww. Did you all do this for me? Your so sweet . " She said giving blue a big kiss on his cheeks and setting him down to go play with fluff.

She then turned to Reece pulling him to the couch so they can cuddle and devour the chocolate ice cream cake Reece ordered for her arrival . Of course leaving some for blue when he got hungry and tired of playing.

" I love you babe ." May said , gently running her fingers over his jaw. He gave her a peck on her forehead replying.

" I love you too my tesoro. "

Reece though felt like he had been deprived of her for too damn long so he brought his two fingers to his mouth which he licked and brought it down to her shirt carresing her skin and leaving fire in it's wake. He moved his fingers under her shirt teasingly slow and slowly approaching her bossom. He then pinched both her nipples with his hands. Twisting and turning them making May moan loudly.

" Be careful my tesoro don't moan too loud or your defender may appear and cause trouble. " He said to her referring to blue then repositioned her body so that she was seating in his lap with her back completely on his chest.

  He continued his delicious torture on her boobs for a while before he trailed his right hand into her her jeans .

    She let out a gasp as his fingers came in contact with her swollen clit. She watched as he brought his fingers back to his mouth to get a taste of her. And that action alone could have made May release.

   " Hmmm. " He moaned. " You taste divine my love . " He said and then led his fingers back to her soaking mound and inserted a finger into her pussy and pumping it in her warmth.

  She moaned out his name as he inserted another finger while still working her nipples leading her to her orgasm.

" Your so tight baby." He said adding another finger into her removing all coherent thoughts from her mind.

She ground against his fingers whispering non coherent words to Reece as he made her feel ectasy  .

" I'm gonna cum Reece. Fuck! " she said her legs already shaking from the pure pleasure .

   " Then cum. " He whispered seductively in her ear as he licked her earlobe.

And cum she did withering in his arms.

Vote. Comment. Share ❤️❤️

I'm back ! And I hope you all enjoy