* Chapter Twenty-Six *

[Sams POV] 

Deo walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink before leaving to go back upstairs... I thought for a second... How does he know about Jschlatt? I fell into my thoughts until a notification on my phone caught my attention...
I picked up my phone and read the text out loud  

"Hi Sammy! Are you excited for our picnic today?" It said... I blushed slightly and brushed the hair out of my eyes.

"We are home Sam!" I heard Wilbur shout after opening the door, I picked up the glass which was smashed on the floor as quick as I could. 

"Sam? are you okay?" I Fundy ask

I stood up and walked past them with the glass tightly held in my hand so they didn't see it. I felt it cutting my skin every step i took, I quickly threw it in the bin and looked at the three men. 

"Sam have you slept?" Quackity asked while darting over to me, "You look terrible!" 

"I'm fine Quac-" 

"SAM WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HANDS!?" he interrupted 

I looked at the palm of my hands only to see small cuts scattered around it... "I-I fell in a bush!" 

"Sam... Its 6am...", Quackity grabbed the back of my hands and looked me in the eyes with worry

I pulled my hands away from him and pushed my hair to one side of my face, before turning and going back to the chair I was sat in before. I collapsed onto it and closed my eyes as i sighed. Quackity sat next to me and cuddled into my shoulder while Fundy and Wilbur went to the kitchen. 

[Tommys POV]

I saw Deo awake and swinging on my desk chair... He had Rags in his lap, "Hey Deo... I'm going to see Tubbo today! Can you look after-" Before I could finish speaking he put his thumb in the air and smiled before turning on the computer.

I opened the door and winced at the loud creak it made, I slowly stepped downstairs and gazed into the kitchen... Fundy and Wilbur were casually talking so I jumped backwards and froze in my spot... once I realised they hadn't seen me I ran for the door. I opened it then I heard Sam from behind me 

"Where do you think your going?"