The Aftermath of Two Titans (Avengers 2012)

While Y/N and the Hulk are duking it out in the lower levels of the helicarrier, Steve and Tony decide to set the arguments aside for now and focus on fixing the engine, specifically Engine 3, back to normal. They split off for a while considering Tony needs to don his Mark 6 suit, so he tells Steve to go ahead and meet him there. Fury does his part to try and take the helicarrier over water to prevent further casualties from happening while in the air. With Romanoff, she is continuously trying to make her way back up to the higher levels while also hiding fearfully from the Hulk. She switches between cover to cover whilst her pistol is drawn as she hears the pounding of fists far below her. After a few seconds of silence, too much silence, the floor beside her breaks away as Y/N rockets out of it, seemingly out of breath, and lands beside Natasha.

"What are you doing? You need to get out of here. Barton is probably freeing Loki right now. Go!" He yells to Natasha before Hulk jumps through the hole in the floor and continues to battle it out with Y/N who tackles the green monster through some big metal pipes to cover her escape. Once she is out of the crossfire, Hulk manages to grab a hold onto Y/N's shoulders and,  yet again, throw him upwards into the higher levels, this time into the inside hangar where Thor meets up with the young boy.

"Young L/N, what impeccable timing. Now, where is Banner?" Thor asks while helping him up, and once done, said person he's talking about enters the hangar. Seeing as Hulk is much stronger than Abomination, Y/N decides to put his advanced training to good use. He concentrates his mantra for a few seconds as Thor buys him some time by fighting it out with the Hulk, afterwards, he releases the Mantra in a short flash of light, blinding the two combatants before revealing a form his master once used. Vajra form, made up of an extra mechanical four arms for added versatility and power.

The Hulk looks towards the bigger threat, meaning Y/N, with a look of rage while Thor looks on in astonishment

The Hulk looks towards the bigger threat, meaning Y/N, with a look of rage while Thor looks on in astonishment. Vajra Y/N punches the palm of his main arm before cracking his knuckles.

"Come on, you bastard!" Y/N shouts with a smirk on his face, riling up his adversary before they get into another fist fight, which seems to be in favor of the young boy, whose arms are a few too many for the green monster to handle. Whenever the Hulk manages to maneuver away from one punch, one of the extra four arms catches him off guard opens him up for a few more punches. As the fight progresses on more and more, Thor decides to jump in with his hammer, Mjolnir, and decks the green monster in the head, giving them some space.

"An impressive feat, young L/N. Is this form something you use all that often?" Thor asks, looking at Y/N's six arms.

"Only when Hulk is like this." He answers back before said person gets his bearings back and charges at the two of them after throwing a jet wing at them. They manage to dodge it before Thor throws his hammer at the green monster, who grabs it but is immediately dragged away by it due to the magic of the hammer. He tries to lift it up with all his strength, only seeming to dent the floor with how much power he's putting, only for it to be useless as Thor knees Hulk in the face and Y/N follows with a flurry of fast punches and one last punch that sends him flying to the farthest part of the room.