Disclaimer / Opening Note

The author does NOT own the characters in this portrayal/crossover.

They only own their original character the lead of this crossover : Dazai Yukiko

Images and/or media shown in the story are snippets from the anime/manga of both series and/or images to fit the story found in Google.

I will try to create my own art pieces but please be patient about that.

The cover is made/edited by me.

Jujutsu Kaisen "呪術廻戦" is a manga/ anime series written and illustrated by Akutami Gege.

Bungo Stray Dogs "文豪ストレイドッグス" is a manga/anime series written by Kafka Asagiri and illustrated by Sango Harukawa.

JJK and BSD belongs to their respective owners.

Lost Paradise is an idea that came from my one shot book (short stories I write on my free time) that I will probably never publish originally titled "Shoto's Theorem" as a reference to an inside joke for me and my friend.

I later decided to make "Shoto's Theorem" a full book and eventually renamed it as Lost Paradise to reference Jujutsu Kaisen's first ED Lost In Paradise and also portray what I want the world of Bungo(u) Stray Dogs to be like in the point of view of the people in the world of JJK.

Also I ship Soukoku if you haven't noticed lmao

In this story Dazai Osamu is the new boss of Port Mafia

NO this is not a Beast au

The reason will eventually be revealed in the story please be patient

NO the existence of Dazai Yukiko is not known in the mafia only a few certain people know. (This includes ofc Dazai and Chuuya, and two other original PM characters)

If there are any questions and/or clarifications please feel free to message me I will try to entertain you as best as I can!

Criticism is appreciated!

We have ways to improve please do not sugarcoat it I'm quite used to blunt criticism. It helps me improve more! (Kudos to my seniors in my debate club lol)

Typographical errors may be present in the story (Though I will try to edit and proofread as best as I can!)

Feel free to criticize, vote and comment, your feedback (may it be positive or negative) is appreciated!

[ 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚝7 ]

[ 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 »»» 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ]

Lots of love
-Æriæriæriiiiiiiii 🌼