XV. Lagos

Lagos, Nigeria

Lagos, Nigeria

Skylar was sitting across from Natasha, a hat covering her purple hair. She was in a white shirt and velvet jacket and blue ripped jeans.

"Alright, what do you see?" Steve asked over comms. "Standard beat cops, quiet station, small street." Wanda murmured.

"It's a good target." Skylar butted in drinking her green tea.

"There's an ATM on the south corner which means..." Steve started. "Cameras." Wanda finished.

"Both cross streets are one-way." Steve said. "So comprised escaped routes." Wanda offered looking around.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen." Steve said. Skylar saw him looking through a curtain. "He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. See that Range Rover halfway up the block?" He quizzed.

"The red one?" Wanda asked. "It's cute."

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security...which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody, probably us." Natasha said sipping her coffee.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda said.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become a second nature." Natasha said. Skylar smirked as Wanda looked back at the two.

"Anyone tell you, you're a little paranoid?" Sam asked the redhead.

"Not to my face, why did you hear something?" Natasha said with sarcasm. Skylar snickered.

"Eyes on the target, folks." Steve reminded. "This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow for six months I don't wanna lose him."

Sam's scoff echoed through comms. "If he sees us coming it won't be a problem. He kinda hates us." He said from the roof.

"Sam...you see that garbage truck? Tag it." Steve instructed. Skylar then saw Sam's tiny AI bird, Redwing go under the garage truck.

"Give me X-ray." Sam said. Not much later he replied. "That truck's loaded with max weight. The driver's armed."

"It's a battering ram." Natasha realized. "Go now." Steve urged.

"What?" Wanda questioned. "He's not hitting the police." Steve replied bluntly.

Natasha and Skylar got up and nodded to each other  before running in different directions. Skylar ran after the truck. Her eyes widened as the truck crashed into the concrete. Skylar's eyes turned green to get a closer look. There was gas and knocked out people.

"Body armor AR-17's I make 8 hostiles." Steve said. Sam knocked out a man. "I make seven."

Skylar used her powers to grab two men and knocked their heads together making them unconscious. "I make five." She said in her comm.

Wanda landed gracefully and the ground, putting up a force field. She grabbed one of the men and threw in the air. "Sam." She said.

Sam hit him with one of his wings. "Four."

Redwing went next to Skylar, she slightly smiled at it as he scanned the windows. "Rumlow's on the third floor." Sam informed.

Steve went to the two who were a distance apart.

"Wanda, just like we practiced." Steve said. "What about the gas?" Wanda asked. "Skylar, get it out." He told the younger girl. She nodded, acting like she didn't see the harsh glare Wanda was giving her.

Wanda lifted Steve up in the air. Skylar held her hands up trying to control the gas as Sam covered for her. She put a little strain into making it a sphere.  She heard fighting noises but concentrated on making the gas a tornado and it began to disappear.

"Rumlow has the biological weapon." Steve said to the team through comms. "I'm on it." Natasha said. Skylar heard her motorcycle roar.

"He's around the back." Skylar warned as she took a look. Sam took the air as Skylar leaped around to find Steve on the ground.

"Sam." He groaned as Skylar helped him up. "He's in an AFB." Skylar saw which way it was going. "Heading north." She said.

"I got four, they're splitting up." Sam said landing. "I'll take the two on the left." Natasha said ditching the motorcycle.

Skylar saw a bag of gear on the floor "they ditched their gear." Skylar said.

"It's shell game now, one of them has the payload." Steve said. A bomb went on his shield. He threw it in the air.

Skylar shadow leaped to the building to get everyone out. She watched as cap and Rumlow fought.

They were talking now. Odd. He then went in flames. Wanda tried to control them but she made it so it was heading straight toward Skylar. Rubble went under.

"SKYLAR?" Steve yelled in the comm, Skylar coughed.

"Yeah?" She said weakly trying to move only for everything to grow more painful than it already is.

"Fire and rescue are on there way." Steve says,  a slight sigh of relief leaving his lips.

"Are you hurt, kid?" Natasha asked frantically. She was worried for the girl.

"My foot's trapped under the rubble." Skylar replied breathing heavy.

"Whatever you do, don't close your eyes." Steve ordered.

"I'm sorry..but..that's not gonna..sell." Skylar said before everything went black.

€€€€
A/N:Yay! The first chapter of act two is up!!

€€€€A/N:Yay! The first chapter of act two is up!!